You Can Order A Bottle Of Assassin's Creed Wine For A Limited Time
Ubisoft is working with winemaker Lot18 to bottle the most wine-worthy protagonists of the Assassin's Creed series for a limited time. Aveline, Arno, Altaïr, Bayek, Connor, and Ezio are each getting their own label.
Many Assassin's Creed characters inhabit locations world-famous for their wine, like Italy and France. As for the others, it seems like Ubisoft decided they had spirits worthy of some spirits. Here is the full wine list Lot18 is producing:
- 2017 Aveline de Grandpré Appellation Côtes du Rhône Contrôlée
- 2017 Arno Dorian Qualitätswein Niederösterreich Zweigelt
- 2017 Altaïr Ibn-La'ahad Loire Valley IGP Cabernet Franc
- 2015 Bayek of Siwa Spanish Tempranillo
- 2016 Connor Horse Heaven Hills Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2015 Ezio Auditore Super Tuscan Red Blend
Bottles are only available so long as the supplies last, so if you want to pick up a handy gift for a wine and Assassin's Creed lover, head over to Lot18.com/AssassinsCreed. Individual bottles will set you back $20, and there are various bundles available as well.