www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

Troubleshooting The Game Informer Digital Issue

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 0 Replies |
  • 2 Followers
  • We realize that some Game Informer Digital subscribers are having trouble receiving and/or accessing their issues and have created a guide addressing the most common problems.

I signed up and I’m not receiving my digital copies

First, check junk and spam folders. Subscription emails are sometimes routed there accidentally. Add Gameinformer-digital@gameinformer.com to your “safe senders” list.

Second, ensure the email that you’re checking is the email you signed up with at the store. (You can always access your digital issues directly at gameinformer.com under the “magazine” and “read current issues” tabs as well).

I don’t see a launch button / the digital email brings me to the subscribe screen / I’m unable to view my digital copies

First, ensure you’re logged into your Game Informer account.

Second, verify the email associated with your Game Informer account matches the email you signed up for your digital issues with. Check the email your digital notification arrives at, and update the email associated with your Game Informer account to be the same. Steps for updating Game Informer online email can be found here: http://www.gameinformer.com/digimag/faq.aspx.

I forgot my username / password

Head to the following link to reset your password, as well as view the login name associated with your account.

http://www.gameinformer.com/user/emailforgottenpassword.aspx

I see a gray screen / the magazine doesn’t appear to load

First, try an alternate browser. If Firefox gives you a gray screen, try Internet Explorer or Chrome and vice versa. Ensure all Adobe Flash components and drivers are up to date on any browser you use.

If this does not work, please try logging out of your Game Informer online account, clear your computer's cookies / cache and log back in. Attempt launching again.

I want my digital issue delivered to a different email address

Email gameinformer-digital@gameinformer.com and request an email update. Include your complete name, address, the email your digital issues are currently sent to, and the new email you’d like to use.

If you've tried all of these steps and are still having trouble getting your issues, email the above address with your problem.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)