Reader Discussion: Now Are You Getting An Xbox One?
Microsoft has systematically reversed, tweaked, and improved its policies related to the Xbox One. The system we're talking about today is very different than the one revealed on May 21, 2013.
We thought it would be good to check in with you, our readers, and find out whether Microsoft's changes have changed the way you look at the Xbox One (for better or for worse). Here's the full list:
- The big digital rights management and always-online reversal.
- The announcement of independent self-publishing.
- A headset now comes with the Xbox One.
- Family sharing and Home Gold were announced.
- The Xbox One no longer requires a Kinect to be plugged in to function.
If you were upset about the Xbox One back in May, has Microsoft won you over? If you were ready for the digital revolution, has that reversal turned you off? Let us know in the comments.