Mass Effect 3 Leads March Sales
Research firm NPD revealed March video game sales results for the U.S. Total video game sales declined 25 percent year-over-year from $1.47 billion to $1.1 billion.
- Mass Effect 3 (360, PS3, PC)**
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (360, PS3)**
- MLB 12: The Show (PS3, PSV) 3 Sony (Corp)
- NBA 2K12 (360, PS3, Wii, PSP, PC, PS2)
- SSX 2012 (360, PS3)
- Street Fighter X Tekken (PS3, 360)
- Mario Party 9 (Wii)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (360, PS3, Wii, PC)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja (360, PS3)
- Major League Baseball 2K12 (360, PS3, Wii, NDS, PSP, PC, PS2)
**(includes CE, GOTY editions, bundles, etc. but not those bundled with hardware)
NPD adds that Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure was the 15th best-selling title for the month. The three character pack SKU’s were all among the top 10 accessory items for the month of March.