Spend Your July 4th With Our 'Time Sinks' Feature Series
On Memorial Day, we regaled you with our favorite cult classic titles from the current generation. You told us that you loved the idea of themed features on the holidays, so we're back with another full day of fun.
Tomorrow, starting at 8 AM Eastern, we'll be rolling out a new story every hour from a different Game Informer editor. Each piece will focus on a game we've dumped a huge amount of time into, and you'll be able to find them all right here.
Our stories are varied, personal, and span the decades. We hope you like them. Have a happy and safe Independence Day.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Jeff Cork)
- Minecraft (Jeff Marchiafava)
- Persona 3 (Kimberley Wallace)
- Soul Calibur (Dan Ryckert)
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (Bryan Vore)
- Civilization V (Adam Biessener)
- Final Fantasy Tactics (Andrew Reiner)
- Resident Evil 2 (Tim Turi)
- The NHL Series (Matt Bertz)
- Pokémon Red & Blue (Ben Hanson)
- Phantasy Star Online (Jason Oestreicher)
- Chromehounds (Mike Futter)
- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Matt Helgeson)
- Radiata Stories (Joe Juba)
- Picross (Kyle Hilliard)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Matt Kato)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Ben Reeves)