The lights are on
Veteran Member - Level 13
Jolt's come up with more good questions, and I'm making myself answer them. Week 3, start!
1. How did you come up with your GIO screen username or gamertag?
Funny, my GIO name I literally just randomly thought of. I was laying in bed letting my mind wander, and it popped in there. My gamertag, and username for pretty much everything else, I though of because when I was younger I really liked Guitar Hero, and I'd play air guitar at random times, so one of my friend's dads called me it. He still does.
2. You are picked as a group of 10 people for a one-way trip to Mars. What 5 games do you take with you?
1. Star Wars Battlefront 2. The first game I really got into. I've played that campaign tens of times and could do it tens more. The instant action battles help it too.
2. Metroid Prime Trilogy. Three of the longest games on one disk? It'll keep me satisfied for a while.
3. Portal 2. Just for the awesome story.
4. Super Smash Bros Brawl. The best game to play with friends. I hope the people I'm with are nice.
5. Batman Arkham City. A huge sprawling city/prison with almost every villain Batman has ever faced and more? The Riddler trophies alone would keep me busy for days.
3.Do you think Pluto got shafted when it got downgraded from a planet?
Ha! Yea, I'm sure the planets need some little runt of one to pick on.
4. How often do you use GameFAQs or other walkthrough/tip sites gaming?
Sadly, pretty often. Since I'm fairly young, I'm not used to the whole beat the game without a map or compass type thing. If it starts to frustrate me and I'm totally lost or about to kill someone over it, I'm gonna use one.
5. Who is your favorite GIO blogger?
Well, mostly everyone who blogs is awesome one way of the other. My favorite is Anti-Citizen One. He has wrote the best blog I have ever read. And he loves Batman. Props to GoldvsSilver, Stranger, and of course, Saint.
6. If you could hang out with one GIO member from the site, who would it be and what would you do?
Hmm. I'd say God of Irony. He's the funniest one I've seen here. We'd probably just go get a bite to eat, get to know each other, and throw some jokes at each other.
7. If you could date a video game character, who would it be and what would you do?
Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. The hottest character I know of. We'd get a bite to eat, walk on the beach. She'd tell me about all her bad*** adventures and I would.....listen to her.
8. What's the best game you've played this year?
Metroid Prime 2. I finally buckled down and decided to finish it once and for all. I loved the diverse worlds, enemies and music. The boss battle were of course, some of the best I've ever experienced.
9. What's your opinion on the NASA Space Program?
Um... its high tech...and expensive..and...Oh! I would say they've 'rocketed' to fame over the past few decades!
10. GIO is pretty awesome, ain't it?
Saying it ain't awesome is like saying Nicky Minaj has no curves, or Saint doesn't blog, or Dan Ryckert isn't awesome, or Zelda is a good game series, or- (I kid, I kid) No dip Sherlock, it is!