The lights are on
Power Member - Level 7
Click here to learn more about our points system.
There isn't much to say about me. I'm kind of a mystery, specially to my friends. Nah, that's not true, but there is little that I can say. I mean I'm not much of one to put my whole life story up on the Net.
As for Who I am: I am a Writer, Graphic Designer, Friend, Future Teacher, and Gamer.
As for Why I am here: To learn more about the gaming world, I hope to one day get into the industry and make my own game. I love everything and anything video games. Except when companies try to make me pay ore money because they are trying to stop used games. 90% of my games are new, the other 10% of games that are used are from back in 2006 that I can't get new, so I would just like to say. I support companies, I just want to be able to get games that you really can't get new.
Favorite games: Halo, Spider-man 3(my guilty pleasure), Lego games, Alan Wake, Forza series, and Left 4 dead 2.
Favorite Developers/ Publishers: Remedy, Bungie, and Bioware/ EA, Activision, and Microsoft
I use Pc and Xbox, not much of a portable gamer other than small games that I have on my Ipod. I am not a Playstation hater, I would love to play uncharted, just because I love xbxo doesn't mean playstation is inferior.
So that's me in a nut shell, not much to say, and I may add more later.
Until Next time:
I am AWAKE,