The lights are on
Power Member - Level 10
Click here to learn more about our points system.
Active duty Air Force, currently serving at Eglin Air Force Base, Florida. I have been in the Air Force since 2001 (pre 9-11) and have served around the word. My duty stations:
- Lackland Air Force Base, Texas (Basic Training / Part of Tech Training) June 2001 - October 2001
- Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas (Second Part of Tech Training) October 2001 - April 2002
- Holloman Air Force Base, New Mexico F-117A Avionic Systems Apprentice / Journeyman / Waivered Craftsman) April 2002 - November 2005
- Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea (Senior Weapons System Controller) November 2005 - February 2007
- Luke Air Force Base, Arizona (Avionic Systems Craftsman / Expeditor ) February 2007 - December 2010
- Osan Air Base, Republic of Korea (Avionic Systems Craftsman / Unit Training Monitor) December 2010 - December 2011
Throw in a tour in Qatar in early 2003 and a tour in Iraq in 2008 and that is my current military service. I am an Avionic Systems Craftsman, meaning if something on the aircraft has a computer, I work with it. Displays, Radios, Flight Controls, Radar, to name a few systems.
I have one gorgeous son, who was born in 2009. His mom and I are recently divorced, but are still very good friends. I love animals, and have two cats. In my spare time I like to read, game, play with my son and cook.
Despite what my posts let on, I hate introductions / describing myself, so if there is anything in particular you would like to know, drop me a line.