The lights are on
Subscriber - Level 3
Click here to learn more about our points system.
I love the Dodgers. I love baseball. Bring baseball to Oregon. Been playing games for more than 30 years. I think I'm what you'd call an 'old-school gamer.' Love coop, hate PvP. Gaming should never be about bragging rights. Gaming is about gaming. Play for fun, play for the love of gaming. Game on...
Obligatory list of favorites: (these things are always subjective, your own perception and reasoning will vary greatly from mine)
1) Chrono Trigger (all time favorite)
2) Final Fantasy XIII/Lightning Returns-Final Fantasy XIII/Final Fantasy XIII-2 (in that order)...(gasp!) crappy FF series on someones favorites!! Yes I loved Lightning, total badass. Refer to my reviews for more.
3) Secret of Mana (grossly underappreciated)
4) Final Fantasy VI (Shadow and Kefka...total badasses)
1) ICO (showed us games can truly tell a story...and I mean a real story)
2) Shadow of the Colossus (showed you can do the impossible for love...literally topple a mountain for a woman, amazing)
3) The Last of Us (for me, by far the most important game of our time, not overstating by any means)
4) Journey (music alone should put this on anyone's list)
5) Batman: Arkham City (showed us how to do open world)
6) Rock Band/2 (showed us how to have fun in games again...even if you're happy 'for a while' [if anyone gets this music reference, you get bonus points])
7) (Controversy!!) RE-Series, especially 5 and 6!! Absolutely loved the implementation of coop in RE. Even loved Operation Raccoon City (see my RE:6 review for more on RE series).