The lights are on
Mass Effect was one of the most action-packed space odysseys we've ever experienced, and it has at least two sequels that look to up that ante in nearly every way. Whether you are new to the universe or an experienced explorer, feel free to pull up a chair
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this thread. I will be writing some small trivia which it appears most people have not realized about this game. If you find anything more or want to comment, leave a reply so we can all get the most out of our game:
1. The game was first given an exclusive cover story here on GameInformer way back in May 2011. March 2012 comes and the games releases to the market. And this year (2013), we get The Citadel DLC released in March.
2. The fact that Urz does not appear and we get a mechanical robot pet in the Collectors edition could be interpreted as organics building synthetics replacing organics.
3. That Shepard is not the only on in that the synthetic option would have worked. The main character from the game Mass Effect Infiltrator named Randall Ezno, if implemented in the same way that both Kasumi and Zaeed Massani where implemented, could have allowed Paragon players to have their Shepard survive?
4. That the Reapers might have been trying to save the galaxy races from the slow but sure death of the galaxy? At the start they could have been doing just what where they were programed to do, but they determined that the galaxy was dying and turning into a black hole. The fact that multiple suns are basically in a state where they are consuming all the planets in their solar systems does bring up dire news indeed.
5. That the destroy ending is the canon ending for Mass Effect 3 is the destroy ending according to Kotaku?
6. That the Keepers look like the Reaper Destroyers and the Rachni?
7. That Ashley Williams has A LOT OF CUT CONTENT as is the case with Thane?
8. What did you found out?
Destroy wasn't the canon ending, although it was confirmed that Shep does survive. A Community manager of BW has in fact stated that Synthesis was the canon ending.
"True knowledge is birth, and also death."
The Holy Trinity of GIO:
GIO Usage Guidelines, Newcomer Cheat Sheet, Site Feedback
Then couldn't Bioware provide a Paragon ending for Shepard to survive, like the character I mentioned?
These really aren't "little known facts," just observations and speculations; the first "little known fact" is virtually the exact opposite. And why do you think that "most people haven't realized" these? Some of these are interesting theories, but really nothing more.
8. Apperantly the Reapers are shapeshifters as evidenced by the differences in ME2 and The Arrival DLC.
9. Could Shepard have merged with the Shepard V.I. like it happened with Keiji in the Synthesis ending extended cut?
8. The Reapers aren't Shapeshifters. Kenson was simply indoctrinated by Object Rho.
9. Keiji wasn't merged with any VI. Keiji was already dead. The Graybox that Kasumi had was merely stored with all his memories. It perhaps can be assumed that the infusion of Shepard's DNA brought the simulated version of Keiji to full awareness through Synthesis, but not more than that. Perhaps they could create a body similar to the one EDI has to accommodate him.
8. I was not referring to Kensin, but the Repers shape and appearance changes drastically with how they were featured in ME 2 to ME 3.
9. Agree, it would have been fun for a cutscene showing Shepard VI in the Citadel docks activating and mentioning the name of his/her LI or Liara.
10. Talitha (Mindor survivor) name appears in the Normandy memorial wall, I was not aware she was dead because I convinced her to take a pill in Mass Effect 1. And she sended me a letter in ME2.
11. Reapers gunships could be those Occulai things or were they some mysterious ship like the Transports and Processors?
12. The only race that does not give you any researchers for building the Crucible are the Krogan. Even though they know a thing or two about genetics and weapon development. _______(insert Fortack here).
13. That according to the CDN the Krogan have artillery cannons that are strangely left out of the third game? I am referring to mobile cannons of course.
The pause menu from ME is actually the players Omni tool?