The lights are on
Hyrule-heads unite! Green tights welcome. The Legend of Zelda is one of gaming's most famous franchises, and the power of the Triforce is collected here.
Title speaks for itself, but feel free to actually explain why you picked a song for a certain spot.
5. Water Temple Theme(OOT)- As "stressful" as people make the water temple out to be, I found this song to actually be very relaxing, and it always prevented me from being frustrated when I was stuck.
4. Dark World Theme(LTTP)- It's the Dark World theme... that is all I really need to say. But it is catchy as hell, and just straight up awesome.
3. Overworld Theme (Loz)- Another catchy song. Gets me into the mood to go back and play LoZ again whenever I hear this.
2. Gerudo Valley theme(OOT)- While I think Gerudo desert is pretty awesome, gerudo valley is just a great example of what it means to be catchy. I can't explain how much I love this song. I'm pretty sure its on everyones top 5.
1. Forest Temple Theme(OOT)- Seriously, favorite of all time. Not only was the Forest Temple already creepy due to wallmasters and poes, this chilling song really made the mood that much more tense. Love it.
Honorable mention- Dragon Roost Island Theme, Nocturne of Shadow, Rutella's Theme, Spirit Temple theme, Stone tower temple theme
Very Interesting Picks. They are good songs.
5. Dark World (LTTP)
3. Dragon Roost Island (WW)
2. Song of Storms (OOT)
1. Gerudo Valley (OOT)
5. Zelda's Theme
4. Gerudo Valley
3. Midna's Theme
1. Main Theme
5. Dragon Roost Island
4. Theme of the Dark World
3. Midna's Lament
2. Ballad of the Goddess
1. Gerudo Valley (The Orchestrated version is the best!!!)
HM's: Outset Island, Kakariko Village, Death Mountain/Skull Woods
5. Hidden Village- Wonderfully energetic, very fitting for the western feel of this area. This theme has becoming synonymous for sniping bulblins and not taking damage for me.
4. Song of Time/Temple of Time Theme- Epic. Not only is it central to two of the best games of all time, but it is wonderful. Definitely deserves a spot on this list.
3. Overworld Theme- This theme is basically synonymous with The Legend of Zelda. One of the best known songs in gaming, and for good reason. This theme perfectly captures the feeling of adventure found in almost every zelda game.
2. Byrne's Theme- One of my favorite theme's put together with one of my favorite characters. I love the use of strings, and the reserved energy of the rhythms.
1. Linebeck's Theme- My favorite song in the series paired with my favorite character Phantom Hourglass. I love the naval sort of feel to it. Something about this song just makes me picture Linebeck standing on the deck of a battleship, giving orders to his subordinate Naval officers, who hastily carry them out. As for Linebeck himself, he's hilarious in his attempts to hide his cowardice, and I love his change of heart at the end of the game when he fights Bellum and is worried about Oshus. Two things I'll never forget: when you first meet Linebeck and the music goes "dun-duuuuh, dun-DUH!" as he turns around before cutting to Linebeck's theme, and when Oshus offers him a wish and he snaps into action with the whole "Come on Link, the Ocean King needs us!" with the dynamic camera angles and cheesy backgrounds. Everything involving Linebeck just reeks of awesomeness.
Honorable Mentions: Song of Healing, Song of Storms, Midna's Lament.
4.Dragon Roost Island
2.Nocturne of Shadow
1. Gerudo Valley
HM: MIdna's Lament, Ballad of the Goddess, SOng of Healing.
What about fi's farewell?
5. The Dark World ( LTTP)
4.Dragon Roost Island ( WW)
3. Ballad of the Goddess ( SS)
2. Molgera's boss theme ( WW)
1. Fi's Farewell (SS)
HM: Song of Storms, Midna's Lament, Great Sea, Final Hours
Can I totally change mine?
Lol here's my revised version:
5. Dragon Roost Island.
4. Midna's Lament
3. Fi's Farewell
2. Song of Healing
1. Serenade of Water (I don't care how short it is)
HM's: Outset Island, Kakariko Village, Death Mountain/Skull Woods, Gerudo Valley, Medli's Prayer, Makar's Prayer, Dark World, Hyrule Field (Twilight Princess), Oath to Order