The lights are on
You love moving and shaking. After all, playing with a normal controller just sounds boring. Come on in and meet up with other gamers who like throwing remotes around.
We all have favorites and least favorite video games. What would you say 3 of your favorite and 3 of your least favorite games would be?
1. Mario Kart / Mario Party 8 / Super Smash Bros. Brawl all have a special place in my heart
2. Wii sports / Mario Super Sluggers are both very good games
3. Harvest Moon Animal Parade / Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility are both good Farming Rpgs
I truly don't have any haha
1. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword/Twilight Princess; I've always loved the LoZ and these titles both astounded me when I first played them!
2.Super Smash. Bros; I've loved the series ever since I first got my hands on Melee! This came with a story mode (extremely well done) and hours and hours of stages, collectibles, and endless brawls :D
3. Conduit (Don't remind me of Conduit 2); I loved the first Conduit. It was extremely fun, the story had me clutching the Wii mote, and the ending made it worth while. The multiplayer was also extremely fun, and I played SO many hours on it. Conduit 2 on the other hand was terrible, don't even speak of it.
1. Conduit 2
2. Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 (I bought it when I was like 10)