The lights are on
Here to help new members of the GameInformer Online Community fit in and become active.
As promised, this will be the last week that I will host the 10 Questions. Interest seems to be fading, and there are other things that I would like to do/get involved with. However, this is not MY feature... so if someone else wants to continue with it, by all means. To those that gave question suggestions, thank you kindly. Lets get on with it.
1. Whats your favorite username/gamertag thats not your own?
2. Whats the most overrated book and/or film in your opinion?
3. Whats the best idea in a game that you think was poorly executed?
4. Do you get the GI magazines in the mail? If so, who is on the cover of your first issue?
5. If you were to date anyone on the GI website, who would it be?
6. Oh snap! Someone challenged Donkey Kong to a fistfight! Who is it, and which combatant would emerge victorious?
7. Where do you purchase the majority of your video games?
8. Turn on your television. What's currently on?
9. Do you have any phobias? If so, what are they?
10. What's your one favorite thing ever?
There you have it. Thanks for putting up with these, and participating.
"I'm a dude, playin' a dude, disguised as anotha dude! You a dude that don't know what dude he is!" -Robert Downey Jr. in Tropic Thunder
I'll continue it, if nobody else volunteers!
Get your own CUSTOM PSN trophy card here!
I say go for it wayoverdue! I will even submit some questions, just keep bugging me until I do.
Jolt, it has been an honor my good man. May the force live long and precipitate within you.
"You know nothing Jon Snow"
Hey Mojo later on if you dont want to do it or need to help I have been looking for something to do that involves the community alot so im 100% ready for it.
Oh, I was talking about the user wayoverdue. If you want to do it, i say maybe you and he should work together.
Erm, there WILL be a small window of time without any 10 questions weeks, like this one. Just for preparations, just so I can get accustomed with what Jolt has done.