The lights are on
Here to help new members of the GameInformer Online Community fit in and become active.
It seems like the impending discontinuation of a feature is a surefire way to kickstart it again. I was satisfied with the 10 Questions, as I never thought it would make it past week 2 or 3. Seeing the turnout for week 8, I've decided to push my luck a little... so the 10 Questions will end after Week 10 - That's an even 100 Questions. I'd like to give my all to the revival of the WGWC, a more in depth and enjoyable writing feature. So, for Week 10, if there are any questions you'd like to see on the final installment, don't be afraid to suggest them. I will use them. Anyways, lets get on with it.
1. If you could have dinner with any one person (gaming or otherwise) who would you choose and why?
2. If you could interview any one person (gaming or otherwise), who would you choose, and what would be the first question you would ask?
3. If you suddenly became a parent (or had another child if you already are one), what would be your choice of names for a boy and girl?
4. What's your favorite Pop-Tart flavor?
5. If you could bring back one television show/cartoon from your youth, what would you choose and why?
6. Who would you like to see in Super Smash Bros. (or the upcoming Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale) that hasn't already been included/announced?
7. What's your favorite 'junk food'?
8. What was your favorite toy when you were a child? Do you still have said toy?
9. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
10. What was/is your favorite and least favorite subject or class in school?
"I'm a dude, playin' a dude, disguised as anotha dude! You a dude that don't know what dude he is!" -Robert Downey Jr. in Tropic Thunder