The lights are on
Here to help new members of the GameInformer Online Community fit in and become active.
Several of these questions came from Joyful Penguin, so a big thank you to him. Here they are!
1. Whats your favorite weapon from a video game?
2. Whats your favorite and least favorite food?
3. Whats your favorite book and why?
4. When faced with decisions in video games, do you go with the "good" choices or the "bad" choices?
5. Whats your favorite fast food?
6. Who is your favorite video game villain and why?
7. Whats your favorite genre of video games?
8. Which Pokemon are on your go-to team of six?
9. What was your favorite cartoon as a child?
10. What was the last healthy food you ate and when?
Again, suggestions for questions are always welcome. Thanks for making the first week of this thing a success; hopefully it will continue.
"I'm a dude, playin' a dude, disguised as anotha dude! You a dude that don't know what dude he is!" -Robert Downey Jr. in Tropic Thunder
THANK YOU FOR MAKING A SEPERATE POST! THAT HELPS!
Get your own CUSTOM PSN trophy card here!
YOU ARE WELCOME!
The success of this thing is insane. A few of you have asked why I don't answer my own questions... seems weird to do so. But, anyways, I am planning on starting something with week 3.
After week 3 is over, and before I post week 4, I will do a recap sort of post here in the Welcome Group. I will pick one answer to each question out of the blogs that answered them. I guess you can cal them my favorite answers or whatever. Basically, its a 'best of' for the week. I will also include my own answers in this post. Also, I will place it in the same thread that the questions were originally presented, to keep them together.
To those that have participated, thank you. To those that want to, but don't want to be exposed on the blog page, you can always answer them here in the group. Just post your answers after the questions are listed (same thread). The point of this is to get to know one another, not to make anyone shy about posting things.
Keep it up guys.