The lights are on
The group for lovers of Fanfiction. Write and Discuss all of the GIO members Fanfiction here. Original Works from GIO members!
Hello, I'm blaze6106, and some of you may know me. I like writing Fanfiction. I have already posted a couple on this site. I tried looking for a group, found one, but it isn't very good. No ones has bothered to post in it, or do anything with it, and since I can't edit or moderate that one, I decided to create my own.
The idea came while reading this thread on the GIO Bronies Group page. People began to talk about Fanfictions and ones they liked and things. I know the Bronies page has a place to write My Little Pony related Fanfictions, but what about all the other great fandoms out there? That's why this page exist. It is here so people can write Fan Fictions, discuss them, give criticism, and more.
I'm going to start putting up things on here relatively soon. I'm going to pull from my backlog of Fanfictions, and even try to continue some old ones. Please anyone who joins the group, feel free to write your own, on the group blog page.
1. This page is for GIO member's ORIGINAL fanfictions. Please do not copy other fanfictions and claim them as your own, or even post them in the blog page at all. They can be discussed and linked in the forums, but not on the blog page itself.
2. Please post all of your Fanfictions in the group blog page. There people can comment on them. Do not post them as forum post. The forums should be used as a place of discussion. Blogs are for actual stories themselves.
3. Forums will be used as group discussions, giving advice, Fan fiction ideas, Artwork based on Fanfictions, Discussion of GIO and other fanfictions, and just general randomness. I will try to be lenient on the Forum post, but try to keep most of it Fanfiction related in some way.
4. No Flaming. We want to encourage people to write, and help them with it. No matter what you think of a Fan Fiction, please be constructive. All GIO members are allowed, even if they do not have that much writing experience.
5. Any Fandom is allowed.(That includes My Little Pony, even if there is a page for that. I suggest posting there though, but I will not make you take it off this page.)
6. Please keep content in the guidelines of Game Informer Online. No very explicit language (unless censored) and no heavy Sexual Content. Basically, keep it PG-13.
That's all can think of as of right now. If you have anything to add let me know.
Thanks, and I hope you enjoy!
Creator of The GIO Fanfiction Group!
Just to let you know, I believe you need to be a group moderator to post into the Blogs tab in this group
Anyway I can change that?
Yeah Drym is here!
If your interested in posting a Fanfic, I'll have to make you a manager, since thats the only people who can post blogs, so let me know.
This is going to awesome! Looking forward to this
I hope your right!
Hello good GIOers! Yeah, I've never done a fanfiction before, but I guess I'll give it a shot. It may be awhile though because of my 31/31 thingie with Jolt next month. Looking forward to this though.
Awesome. Thanks Hannibal... even if you were kind of forced in XD. You should really give it a shot.
Great job making this group Blaze! I look forward to giving any insight where it's wanted and helping out however I can.
Cool. Glad your here.
Well, I look forward to what comes out of this group.
I sure hope it's some great stuff.