The lights are on
Do you like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? You aren't alone, as many others do too. Are you a brony who uses GIO? Then this is the place for you.
Are there any specific reasons the Xbox One is sucky?
Basically, Microsoft tried to make their new Xbox internet required, along with a bunch of awful drm 'features'. The entire internet exploded at them, and they decided to remove it all.
Now it's a lot similar to the PS4, but with a $100 more expensive price tag, mandatory Kinect, and the fact that they targeted lesser specs in order to make a more media focused machine. People are also still cross with Microsoft, since they've been misleading and lying to us ever since they revealed their console.
What exactly have they lied about? It's not like they said they don't have DRM.
- The entire Kinect demo during their reveal was faked. It wouldn't have been so bad if the guy hadn't said "That was fast, let's see that again!".
- The audience applause during their reveal was faked.
- Some of the games they demonstrated after their E3 conference crashed and went to Windows 7 Home screens. (And when they were fixing it, people noticed the PCs were running with graphics cards 3x the power of the Xbox One's)
- Their "infinite power of the cloud" speeches are full of BS.
- The Family Sharing Plan has just been revealed to be only 60 minute demos that were being shared.
Microsoft just hasn't been very honest with their consumers lately.
As for the audience applause, that happens at every E3 press conference ever. Including Sony.
Granted, the press genuinely lost their sh*t at the Sony press conference this year.
Yeah, that was probably the most excitement Ive seen at an E3 conference since people started sobbing in the Aisles at Nintendo in 2005 when they announced Twilight Princess.
That might happen again, SK. I seriously thought Tretton was going to stage dive and go a full lap around the conference hall with Space Jam playing in the background.
I don't know what I'm doing
Well, I like my PS3, so I'll probably get a PS4. Though probably not for a few months.
Ya I have an awesome computer and well probably just upgrade that.
So I got a 3DS now, if you want to add me as a friend (and why wouldn't you? Im marvelous!) my friend code is 1349-5388-0502
Even though I'm not quite as marvelous as PK, my friend code is 4983-5256-8266.
I hope to get one soon so I'll save your guy's numbers.
I'm getting one specifically for X and Y. I've been holding out, but I can't wait to play those.