The lights are on
A place for fans of the Assassin's Creed Series to gather, discuss, participate, and join our GI Brotherhood!
1. I said in the post it's the game's cover image
3. Where do you see three?
4. Guns were big for pirates because they tried to kill as many people they could before boarding another ship making it easier to take over and loot
5. If you checked out the links I put up it states in one that it is Edward Kenway, connor's grandfather. It's also on other sites as well. Haytham's mother could easily be from one of the caribbean islands or a different location that has people with darker hair/skin tones. Also blonde hair pigmentation is a recessive gene which could also easily explain it.
6. After the success of it in 3 it would've been dumb not to include dual wielding in this game.
8. Where do you see lion heads? Or was that in the trailer because it got taken down b4 I could see it.
9. lmao. It was the style back then. Good episode though
Vittoria per gli Assassini!
Man I can't wait for this! HaHa, I remember that Seinfeld episode with the shirt it was a good one.
Well most of that stuff is from IGN, so it's not my fault some were obvious, to answer your questions,
3. one skull on the flag, one skull on the hidden blade, one skull on the upper strap that holds his guns.
5. Yeah, I was wrong, this guy is Edward Kenway, and he looks pretty awesome. It's kinda weird though Altair= serious, Ezio= reckless, Connor= serious, Edward= reckless.
8. Back of his pistols
And btw, by dual wielding I was reffering to two swords
More AC4 info for you all!
open world of ac4 [LINK]
why ubi chose pirates [LINK]
GI's AC4 preview [LINK]
EGM's AC4 preview [LINK]
anyone else noticing that the guys at ubi keep saying "kenway saga"? Saga to me usually means more than 2, so I'm smelling either a spinoff of 4 or possibly 5 already in the works.
AC4 trailer [LINK]
Edward Trailer [LINK]
Here's the link to the official website too. [LINK]
Well it didn't work and I don't know what to do so...
Go to the rich text formatting, type a word, highlight it, get url from page you're trying to link to, click on the council in the formatter, then paste url in top slot (the word you're using for the link must be highlighted in order to connect the url to the word)
Chain link not council
Rising Phoenix?: [LINK]
fixed it for you volpe
I'm Re-Playing all the AC games to get ready for AC4
I'm pretty sure Rising Phoenix is going to be the Vita companion game like how Liberation was for AC3
Ahh! Alright forget it I think everyone is capable of typing in assassinscreed.com