The lights are on
Maybe you can't read Japanese, but you don't have to in order to appreciate anime or to hang out here. Talk with others about your favorite manga, movies, and artists.
Byakuya Kuchiki. He's just a bad a$$
Sasuke uchiha. For being a cool bad guy.
Itachi uchiha. For being a bad guy who was really a good guy.
Roy mustang. Just because.
Sear, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
Zero, Code geass.
ikki from air gear
lelouch/zero from code geass
urahara kisuke from bleach
takamura mamoru from hajime no ippo
kenpachi zaraki from bleach
goku from the dragon ball z
roy mustang from full metal alchemist
ed from full metal alchemist
haruko from FLCL
harima from school rumble
spike from cowboy bebop
eikichi onizuka from GTO
ed from fullmetal alchemist
Bato from GITS and Kenshin Hemura from Rerouni Kenshin.
/Lurking mode activate.
The difficult is easily done; it's the impossible that takes a little while
My list is as such:
1. Onizuka from GTO, because he doesn't stop. Hell, in the manga his heart stops, but he wills it to start beating again because some people are in trouble.
2. Hiko Seijuro from Rouroni Kenshin, because he is more powerful than Kenshin. He has Kenshin's speed, but 10x his muscle mass and weight, so his hits are multiplied by that much.
3. Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate... Nothing really needs to be said here. He is Dracula, and can release the souls of anyone he has ever drained of blood to fight for him. Read near the end of the manga, once he releases Restrictions to level 0. Holy mother of god, it is ***.
4. Guts from Berserk, because he has some of the most awesome armor I've ever seen, and can swing a sword that would makes the Buster Sword from FFVII look like a butter knife.
5. Spike from Cowboy Bebop, he can't seem to die. I still don't believe he died at the end of the anime. He "dies" a lot throughout the series and in the movie, but he always comes back, so I refuse to believe he truly died.
6. Kanbe from Samurai 7. Dude can cut an airship in half with a sword.
If you bred HK-47, Shale, Chai Ka and Wrex, the gaming world would explode from sheer badassery.
There are so many animes, so I will only do some of my big ones.
1. Arucard from Hellsing Ultimate (hands down)
2. Kakashi from Naruto
3. Renji and Byakuya from Bleach
4. Zelgadis and Lina from Slayers (a classic)
5. Ashram from Record of Lodoss War (another classic)
6. Sano, Saito, and Aoshi from Rurouni Kenshin
7. Hatsuharu and Shigure from Fruits Basket
8. Tasuki and Nakago from Fushigi Yuugi
9. Gojyo, Sanzo, and Homura from Genso Maden Saiyuki
10. Seiran and Shurei from The Story of Saiunkoku
11. Hugue and Tres from Trinity Blood
12. Allan and Dilandeu from The Vision of Escaflowne
13. Sesshomaru from Inuyasha
I could go on and on, but those are my major ones.
Motoko from Ghost in the Shell
Setsuna from Gundam 00
Mwu La Flaga from Gundam Seed/Destiny
Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist
Ed from Cowboy Bebop
I know there are more....
Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye Full Metal Alchemist
Greed Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
The main guy from Speed Grapher
L from Deathnote
Kenpachi Zaraki from Bleach
Edward Elric from FullMetal Alchemist
Roy Mustang from FullMetal Alchemist
Rock Lee from Naruto
Kamina- Gurren Lagann
Homura Akemi- Madoka
Ladd Russo- Baccano!
I'll go a different way; Rock Lee from Naruto. I just wish that show had just started revolving around him honestly, he's hilarious, and it's bad ass that he actually has to kick ass to kick ass.
hmmmm not in any real order but some are
Greed - Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood,
Luffy - One Piece,
Ed and Al - Fullmetal alchemist
Kenpachi Zaraki - Bleach,
Kuroi Mato/Black Rock Shooter - Black rock shooter,
Spike - Cowboy Bebop,
those are just a few from the top of my head but honestly i could go on for awhile lol.
sonic the hedgehog. and yes he does count.
I'm a Legendary GI member.
Roy Mustang- FullMetal Alchemist
Light Yagami/Kira- Death Note
Sosuke Aizen- Bleach
Ichigo Kurosawki- Bleach
Dauri from naruto.