The lights are on
Hey guys, Daulton here just to say a few things about getting the trophies for Infamous. There are a lot of things that need to be done and I'm going to give you my advice on how I was able to get all the trophies.
1. Start the game out on easy. If it's your first time try this first. You'll get to understand and develop the controls. Plus 99% of the trophies can be accomplished on this difficulty.
2. Play as a Villain first. On easy your going to want to go this route. I know you might want to be a hero but trust me, evil isn't that great on Hard.
3. Switch to hard. After you complete easy, play the walk around part on hard for a few times. This gets you familiar with the bad guys difficulty (trust me, its not really that hard)
4. Play Hard as the hero. This is the best thing you can do. The hero has better opportunities and upgrades that will make it easier to defeat and complete the game.
5. Do your stunts NOW!!! Whatever you do, do not wait the last minute to complete your stunts!!! There are so many opportunities and you can get 75% done without playing a mission. Easy difficulty makes it a walk in the park. Some will take a lot longer depending on your skill level.
6. When in doubt...Lighting bolt. If you want to get through the hard difficulty, use your lightning bolt a lot. Just keep blasting...you never run out and can be effective with the headshots.
7. Use IGN.com. If this doesn't help you at all than go to ign. They have a great guide that will help you find all blast shards, dead drops, etc. But remember...patience can achieve a great amount. http://guides.ign.com/guides/800208/
I hope this helps you in some way, shape, or form. If you have anything to add go write ahead.
Getting all the stunts is soooo hard and the 100% blast shards took a while too.
i did it the oppisite way i started easy with hero and evil on hard its one hard game but awesome platnium
Definitely do your stunts first. I've already beaten the game and am almost done with all the side missions, but I'm missing the stunt where you must shock wave 3 guys off a building. The problem I'm having is that I can't find a building that has 3 guys on it, therefore I'm not sure I'll be able to do the last stunt :-(