The lights are on
Read Current Issue
Dark Souls III
The Taken King
The GI Show
First published by
MASTER CHIEF PETTY OFFICER JOHN SPARTAN -117
26 Aug 2010 9:51 PM
Table of Contents
Fable 2 Guides
Fable 2 Guides
From Evil to Good
From Rags To Riches
How To Get Sweet XP
Quick Way To Get Money
Send to friend
Fable 2 Guides
Fable 2 Guides
Fable 2 Guides
Make Fortune's Tower Glitch Usable Again
Memory unit area. (On dashboard)
1) Sign out of XBOX Live
2) Go to the dashboard.
3) Go to the memory area.
4) Put you 'cursor' over the memory unit Fable II/Pub Games are on.
5) Press 'Y'
6) Press 'X, X, LB, RB, X, X'
7) Run the scan.
8) The patch that 'killed' the pub games glitch will be deleted.
Don't log into Live until you have the amount of money you want, because then you will have to re-download your patch(es)!
Achievements For See The Future DLC
The Colourist (15)
- Collect the dyes hidden in Murgo's magical items, or see another Hero do so.
The Combatant (20)
- Defeat the necromancer in the Colosseum, or see another Hero do so.
The Con Artist (25)
- Find all 10 of Murgo's statuettes, or see another Hero do so.
The Concierge (30)
- Open all the Demon Doors in Albion, or see another Hero do so.
The Fowl Player (10)
- Dress as a chicken and kick five chickens during the Colosseum battles, or see another Hero do so.
The Ghastly Jester (10)
- Make five people laugh while dressed as a hobbe, or see another Hero do so.
The Gladiator (30)
- Score a total high score of 20,000 points or more in the Colosseum, or see another Hero do so.
The Howler (10)
- Scare five people while dressed as a balverine, or see another Hero do so.
The Multiplicator (20)
- Achieve a multiplier of 10 or more in the Colosseum, or see another Hero do so.
The Nutcracker (10)
- Score 25 groin shots, or see another Hero do so.
The Paramour (10)
- Make love 25 times, or see another Hero do so.
The Repugnant (10)
- Disgust five people while dressed as a hollow man, or see another Hero do so.
The Visionary (50)
- Take a look into the future, or see another Hero do so.
Look for the assassin's society job, join the society. It gives you a mission to assassinate someone. After you assassinate the person, go back to the society to collect your reward. Go behind the farm where the society is located. There will be a grave. Your dog should find it as a digging spot. Dig up the grave and you will find a key to the cellar on the farm in the backyard. Go in the cellar to find tunnels and the undead. You will need to fight off the undead to get to the end of the tunnels. You will find a room with the floors covered in sand. Your dog should find another dig spot in the room. Dig it up to find the Enforcer, a 177.0 damage gun. Its magic with luck.
Available as of 12-3-08
The Bibliophile (25)
- Find all the books detailing the history of Knothole Island, or help another Hero to do so.
The Collector (25)
- Acquire all the mystery items in The Box of Secrets shop, or see another Hero do so.
The Meteorologist (50)
- Bring all of Knothole IslandÃ¢Â€Â™s weather problems under control, or help another Hero to do so.
Temple of light
The temple of light weapon the Rising Sun is a available for a donation. Donate 500 gold then 10,000 gold between 12am to 1pm game time, aka. the magical hour of the sun.
To acquire Diachi you need to have gotten Garth to help you (main quest)
Once you have done that go back to his tower and go to the second floor. Face his portal and then walk to the left of the portal and you will see part of a "wall" or "hand rail" broken off. Vault over the edge and you will land in a water tower. Go all the way thought the cave (it's kind of like maze type puzzle cave).
At the end there will be a treasure chest and there will be an augment in it. Then walk out of the cave and look straight ahead and you will see a circular platform walk on it and on the right will be another treasure chest that will be Diachi. Also, you can jump of the edge of the platform into some water and it is an extremely high drop so if you haven't gotten the 500 ft. drop achievement, there you go!
Weapon type: Katana
Augments: Has three slots (already used).
Rising Sun Weapon
Go to the Temple of Light and donate 5,000 gold. Wait, and come back at 12 in the afternoon. Donate a lot of money, and they'll give you the weapon. I donated 40,000 and got it.
In Oakfeild, go to the middle of town, where the market is, and head to the left shore. Find the demon door then go back out to the market and find someone that you can marry. Lead them back to the door and give them the ring inside. There's a house and to the left you will find the hammer.
Crucible Reward - The Chopper
Defeat the Crucible with 8 perfect rounds to win The Chopper.
On the day that Mad-Dog "The Strangler" McGraw retired, he left his beloved axe as a prize for anyone who could beat his record times.
The Chopper - Axe
Stoneskin Augment - More resistant to scarring.
Discipline Augment - Gain more experience in combat.
Fable 2 Achievements List
The Pooch Pamperer (5)
- Play fetch with your dog, or see another Hero's dog play.
The Archaeologist (5)
- Dig up something the dog has discovered, or see another Hero do so.
The Dog Trainer (5)
- Teach your dog a trick, or see another Hero's dog learn one.
The Persuader (5)
- Convince a villager to give you a present, or see another Hero do so.
The Show-off (5)
- Impress a villager with a perfect expression, or see another Hero do so.
The Romantic (10)
- Take a villager on a perfect date, or tag along to one. Location and expressions are all-important.
The Spouse (10)
- Marry a villager, or attend the wedding of another Hero.
The Parent (10)
- Have a child, or be there for the birth of another Hero's child.
The Hunter (5)
- Kill a sweet, innocent, fluffy bunny rabbit (remember, safety's off!)
The Gargoyle (25)
- Find the gargoyles' legendary treasure.
The Chicken Kicker (5)
- Kick a chicken a good distance, or see one getting kicked.
The Cliff Diver (5)
- Cliff dive 500 feet, or see another Hero do so.
The Workhorse (10)
- A Hero must achieve a high-enough chain while performing a job.
The Hero of Many Names (5)
- Change your Hero's title, or see another Hero change theirs.
The Teaser (5)
- Make bandits respond to expressions with fear, anger, mirth, and confusion... during combat!
The Property Magnate (10)
- A property must be sold for twice the price it was bought for.
The Rogue (5)
- Steal something undetected from a building while there are people nearby, or see another Hero do so.
The Illustrated Hero (5)
- Tattoo every part of your Hero's body, or see another Hero do so.
The Executioner (10)
- Sacrifice ten people in the Temple of Shadows, or see another Hero do so.
The Gambler (10)
- A Hero must win 500 gold at a pub game in one sitting, having tried each game type at least once.
The Bigamist (10)
- Get married a second time, whilst already married, or attend the second wedding of another Hero.
The Swinger (5)
- Take part in a debauched bedroom party with several participants.
The Pied Piper (10)
- Start a party where at least five villagers are dancing, or see another Hero do so.
The Party Animal (10)
- Get five villagers drunk in under three minutes, or see another Hero do so.
The Menace To Society (5)
- Commit an act of public indecency, or see another Hero commit one.
The Black Knight (10)
- Shoot the weapons from a hollow man's hands, blow off his head and then kill him for good!
The Duellist (10)
- String together a full-speed chain attack, or see another Hero do so.
The Sharpshooter (10)
- Hit three enemies with one shot, or see another Hero do so.
The Archmage (10)
- A Hero must kill five human enemies with one spell.
The Ruler of Albion (100)
- Amass a 2.5 million gold real estate empire, or be there when another Hero does.
The Hoarder (25)
- Collect every silver key, or see another Hero do so.
The Goth (5)
- A Hero must dye their hair black, and wear a black outfit and black makeup.
The Completionist (50)
- Get all expressions, pet tricks and abilities, or see another Hero do so.
The Paragon (15)
- Reach 100% good or evil, or see another Hero do so.
The Extremist (15)
- Reach 100% purity or corruption, or see another Hero do so.
The Celebrity (50)
- Reach 50,000 renown, or see another Hero do so.
The Artisan (10)
- Succeed at one job to Level 5, or see another Hero do so.
The Dollcatcher (10)
- Collect all the Hero dolls, or see another Hero collect them.
The Muse (5)
- Inspire the Bard to compose songs celebrating your great deeds.
The Companions (10)
- Perform a perfect co-op expression.
The Double Threat (10)
- Get a co-op combat bonus.
The Philanthropist (10)
- Send a gift to an Xbox LIVE friend, or watch another Hero send one.
The Whippersnapper (25)
- A child Hero must collect five gold pieces.
The New Hero (50)
- The terror of Bower Lake must be defeated.
The Hero of Strength (100)
- Complete The Hero of Strength.
The Hero of Will (100)
- Complete The Hero of Will.
The Hero of Skill (100)
- Complete The Hero of Skill.
The Sacrifice (25)
- A Hero must choose 'The Needs of the Many'.
The Family (25)
- A Hero must choose 'The Needs of The Few'.
The Egomaniac (25)
- A Hero must choose 'The Needs of the One'.
Note**This is only melee weapons**
The Calavera Is partialy easy to obtain. To get it I would suggest earning a bit of money before excepting the quest road to Oakfield.Buy a property and raise the rent to +100.Next accept the quest.Then When the quest comes sacrafise to the shadows till you have 1,000 loyalty points.Finally youll probably run into the westcliff demon door before entering the howling howls if not go back and look for it.Before you arrive at the westcliff camp open it do not enter though.Then when you need to earn the reknown go to the howling halls right when you get there exit go to the demon door enter and you should see the chest containing the Calavera.
To get this there is a spell arangement
You need to comete in the crucible and get all perfect rounds.all are easy accept for the rocktroll.Start of with a lvl 4/5 inferno then lvl 2 time control lvl 1/3 raise dead and start this process over.And instead of acullis gate there will be a chest.
The Daich is probably one of the easiest weapons to get. To get it you need to atleast of been to bloodstone.Ok go to Brightwood Tower and head to where the cullis gate is and turn left there will be a hole jump down it and run straight when you get there and turn right when you get in the room and shoot the orb on the right then enter turn to your left shoot the orb it will light the candles the candle board represents the spike board.the skulls on it are were spikes come up and the candles represent the safe spots to walk on the spike board. Then run past the expression statue and up the stairs and stand on the switch run back down and look at the statue and do the bloodloust roarthe cage will open and then run back upstairs hit the orb and follow as it moves then follow the stairs up to the door that leads to brightwood finally there will be a little ledge with a chest that contains the daichi.
The Hammerthyst like the daichi is really easy and all you have to do is go to the Oakfield demon door either you purpose to someone or blow a kiss.
You need to do the quest the temple of shadows gain entry and get 2,000 loyalty points to do this i suggest to sacrafice spouses or temple of light monks once you get 2,000 loyalty points sacrafice a spouse at midnight and its yours.
The Rising Sun
This you need to donate 1,000 gold to the temple of light than between 12:00p.m. and 1:00p.m. donate 10,000 gold
and that is all the melee I will make another guide for ranged.
Teleport to Bower Lake, Gypsy Camp. Head down the beach until you come to a bunch of pillars. Go inside the ruins and there should be a green chest. Open it, and you'll get a shadow-black assassin's coat. This coat gives a bonus of 5.0 Evil.
If your wondering how to open the demon door in Bowerstone Cemetary, all you have to do is kick a chicken onto any part of the door and in a couple of seconds he will let you in.
Become Known As King of Albion
Sll you have to do to become king or queen of Albion is to buy almost all the property. I bought all of Bowerstone and then Bloodstone and then Oakvale and got the achievement and the title King and Queen are the only five star titles in the game so buy them, if you can. They cost around 10000.
Here is a list of the dogs expression and the human expressions that cause each
Come Back to my Place
Hat, Headband, Moustashe
Victory Arm Pump
Kiss my Ass
Point & Laugh
Go to Westcliff Point and find Ben the Thug. He's waiting near the Crucible entrance. He keeps respawning, so when you kill him, you can take as many orbs as you want.
How To Kill The Queen Banshee
Towards the end of the game, you work on a quest where you are sent to Bloodstone to fight and ultimate banshee. She wears long white robes and says she is your suicidal wife and you weren't able to satisfy her.
You're not able to hit her with melee or ranged attacks because they phase right through her. So when she sends out her little "children" kill them them, and then you will see the fog disappear. Use the the Time Control spell to slow down time, and then the fire spell to lob fire at her. Continue this process and you'll win.
Ancestor Chest Reward
Have you run into the Ancestor's chest in the Guild, and you're confused about how the heck you can open it for the reward?
Here's the hint that you can't seem to find: Log in to fable2.com with your Windows Live account that is tied to your 360 Live account and complete the "A Hero's Tale" show. Playing through this will unlock one of five prizes that will be sent to your saved game in Fable 2 in the Ancestor chest in the Guild! Then all you need to do is log into the game, go to the Guild at Bower Lake and claim your prize.
Lots of Experience
Bowerstone Town Square
After you earn some money either by owning a lot of property or having done a lot of jobs or having owned some property and clocked your system forward you can easily gain almost all the experience you could want in a short amount of time.
Simply go to the apothecaries shop and buy all the Will, Skill, Strength and XP potions he has for sale. I suggest buying it and reducing the price all the way and then you get the discount rate + the owner's discount. The most expensive potions will give you 12500 XP in any give area and with the huge discounts only cost a couple thousand gold. Then run up to fairfax market in Bowerstone and buy the same potions from the walking trader. Then go into the inn and sleep for a couple of days or seven if you want to be sure the stock has been updated and then go buy more of the same potions.
After you get a couple of each that you want just go into your potions list and turn use them one after another and accept all the XP at once. If you could also go get into a fight and drop all the XP potions at once and then soak up all the XP from the fight and you might get a bonus XP, sometimes you do and sometimes you don't.
Regardless in a few days in game time and maybe 50,000 gold you can level up your character most of the way through all of the skill and strength abilities.
Don't do it too early in the game though or else you will spoil some of your fun.
Real Estate At The End Of The Game
When you beat the game you can choose from a variety of one of a kind buildings.
In bloodstone you can buy Reaver's house, the biggest one at the top of the hill for around 86000. The rent for it is 1500 so i suggest you rent it out and raise the rent to 100%.
At the temple of light you can actually buy the temple of light for around 90000. You get no rent but it's awesome to have and you get the free title of chosen one from the town crier.
The last one i found was in the Fairfax gardens. You can actually buy the Fairfax castle for a huge amount of 1,000,000! It is the biggest and most expensive house in the whole game.
First get 30,000 or 10,000 dollars, and then get the blacksmiths discount. Go and buy all the master weapon that you can buy, and after that, go to Fairfax Garden and sell everything to the weapons trader. You will earn twice as much as you put in.
Wishes At The End Of The Game
At the end of the game, Theresa says the spire will give you one wish. You choose between sacrifice, love, and wealth.
If you choose sacrifice you will bring back the millions who died in creation of the spire. Rewards for this are 10,000 renown points, 300 purity points, and everyone in Albion will like you.
Love will bring all your loved ones back to life and bring your dog back to life.
Wealth will get you 300 evil points, everyone will think your greedy and hate you, but you will receive more gold then you could possibly imagine.
Once you choose one of the rewards, the game ends. Each achievement is worth 25 Gamerscore. Here's how to get all of the gamerscore on one game.
After the day you spend with your sister shooting bottles and killing beetles, you are sent back to the real time to finish off Lucien.(SAVE BEFORE YOU APPROACH HIM). Once he talks and you kill him, Theresa will give you the choice. choose one, and as soon as you get the achievement, turn off your xbox. you will keep the gamerscore and revert back to before you made the choice. now, repeat until you have all of them.
Young Frankenstein Reference
The cemetery caretaker is Victor, who "reanimates dead tissue," as does Victor Von Frankenstein, played by Gene Wilder. Lady Grey sounds very much like Teri Garr's character, Inga. When Victoris ready to perform the reanimation, he yells, "Stand back!" which was said by both characters in the movie.
Pirates Of The Caribbean Reference
On a tomb stone beside the blacksmith's store there are a few tombstones. If you examine one of them it'll read "Cpt.Sparrow where did it all go wrong"
Fable 1 Reference
While walking through Bowerstone Market, listen to the children talking. Eventually you will hear a child say "Being good is so boring", a reference to the box guarding mission at the beginning of the first fable.
Anchor Man Reference
There is an item in the game called Love Potion Number 9.- something. If you read the description, the last line reads, "60 percent of the time, it works every time."
The summoners is a side quest about two idiots that summon a hundred hollow men in the cemetery. If you notice though that these guys don't look like characters from Fable, it's because there not. They are actually developers who made Fable 2.
Leo Head was a famous alchemist who built Castle Fairfax. Leo also means lion so "Lion" Head built Fairfax Castle.
Oblivion Trash Talking
One of the little kids that wander around town says, "Oblivion gates are opening everywhere, we must close them quickly."
While in Bowerstone Old Town, I heard a girl cry out for her teddy bear named Rosey. One of the first missions in Fable 1 is to find a girl's lost teddy bear, also named Rosey.
Lionhead Studios Lion Easter Egg
In the side quest "Treasure Island of Doom", the Lionhead Studios Lion can be found once you get to the treasure island. Look at the island in the middle of the lake. It is in the shape of the Studio's Lionhead logo.
Rival RPG Bashing
The assassins guild will hire you to kill off rival RPG characters in the Gypsy Camp. I.E Cloud, Zelda, Link
The Mighty Boosh Reference
When you use the Cullis gate to Wraithmarsh for the first time a man will capture you... His name is OLD GREGG, a character from the show.
Infinite Experience (pre-patch)
Go to the Bowerstone Market Town Square. Once there, you'll find a potion shopkeeper on the left hand side. Walk around the right side of the buildings there and down an alley to find a house known as Monster Manor. Sleep in this manor to gain its benefit (+1 star of Physique).
Once you gain this benefit, go to your abilities list, select physique and hit Y to unlearn it. You will find that the bonus star from the house does not disappear, but the experience is given to you anyway. You can repeat this process over and over, the more stars you have in physique the more exp you get each time. This experience is general experience and can be applied to any skills.
Co-Op Unlimited Gold Transfer
If you're like me and have tons of gold in Fable 2 from the pub games glitch and don't want the penalties of using that glitch when you merge your character or if you just want to share your fortune with a friend, here is a good workaround.
First off, get to Bowerstone Market in single player mode and buy the inn (the building directly in front of you after crossing the bridge). Once you own the inn save your game. Then have another player join you/sign in. On the initial co-op menu slide the gold share bar all the way to the right (100%) then hit A to accept (make sure the other player selects a saved game). Once you're both loaded up, sell the inn and all the money will go to the other character then buy the inn again and sell it again and repeat until broke.
Then have the 2nd player quit and they will keep all the gold they just earned when they load there character. Then quit your game WITHOUT saving and re-load and you will have all of your gold again. Repeat as many times as you'd like.
Infinite Experience 2
1. While in the game, turn on another Xbox 360 controller.
2. Sign in on that controller with any profile.
3. Press start to initiate a Co-op game.
4. When both of you are in the game, use the second character (NOT your character) and go to their abilities menu.
5. Delete all of their skills (they should be the same as yours).
6. Quit with the second character and all of the experience they got from deleting their abilities will be yours!
7. Repeat as desired.
Real Estate Money
When real estate is purchased (houses & businesses) the game tells you that you'll earn income every 5 min, whether you're playing or not. Purchase real estate, when you have enough, save the game (disconnect Xbox live*), go to system clock change the year up, reload the game and repeat as many times as you want.
*Xbox live automatically sets the clock.
Fortunes Tower Glitch
The fortunes tower glitch no longer works due to a recent update.
Cheat With Bets
In a fortunes tower game or tourney start off with the lowest bet possible. Then as you press A to deal the cards press the left bumper and hold the left bumper before the first card and row are placed. If done right, you should only lose the small bet from the chips, while the bet will be at the maximum.