The lights are on
re: Test Chamber – Watch Dogs For Wii U
Test Chamber – Watch Dogs For Wii U
Test Chamber – Watch Dogs For Wii U
Weekend Warrior 11/21/14
Skylanders Traps Shelf Space At Apple Stores Across The United States
Why Can’t I Stop Playing Destiny?
re: Why Can’t I Stop Playing Destiny?
Valve Tightens Up Guidelines For Steam Early Access Titles
Remedy Reveals Two Well Known Actors For Quantum Break
re: Sad Day For Double Fine As 12 Staff Get Laid Off
Opinion – Bugs Happen, Broken Games Shouldn’t
Check Out This Free Minimalist Browser Puzzle Game Called 0h h1
Five Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Capcom’s Ace Attorney Series
This Eve Online Trailer Makes Me Want To Play The Game
Sad Day For Double Fine As 12 Staff Get Laid Off
Read Current Issue
Just Cause 3
RE Rev 2
The GI Show
First published by
MASTER CHIEF PETTY OFFICER JOHN SPARTAN -117
22 Aug 2010 8:17 PM
Table of Contents
Death to Big Daddies!
Easy brass balls and seriously good at this acheivments
How to kill a big daddy, easily.
Send to friend
Defeated Dr. Steinman (15)
The player has defeated the crazed Dr. Steinman.
Defeated Peach Wilkins (15)
The player has defeated Peach Wilkins.
Restored the Forest (15)
The player has restored the forests of Arcadia.
Completed Cohen's Masterpiece (30)
The player has completed Sander Cohen's great masterpiece.
Defeated Andrew Ryan (30)
The player has defeated Andrew Ryan.
Broke Fontaine's Mind Control (30)
The player has broken Fontaine's mind control.
Defeated Atlas (100)
The player has defeated Atlas.
Became a Big Daddy (30)
The player has become a Big Daddy.
The player has taken a picture of Sander Cohen's corpse.
Found Cohen's Room (10)
The player has entered Sander Cohen's personal quarters.
Completed Welcome (10)
Successfully complete the Welcome To Rapture Level.
Maxed One Track (20)
Purchased every slot in one of the Plasmid or Tonic tracks.
Maxed All Tracks (50)
Purchased every slot in all four Plasmid and Tonic tracks.
Bought One Slot (5)
Purchase one slot in any Plasmid or Tonic track
Upgraded a Weapon (5)
Acquire at least one weapon upgrade.
One Fully Upgraded Weapon (5)
Fully upgrade one weapon.
Two Fully Upgraded Weapons (5)
Fully upgrade two weapons.
Three Fully Upgraded Weapons (10)
Fully upgrade three weapons.
Four Fully Upgraded Weapons (10)
Fully upgrade four weapons.
Five Fully Upgraded Weapons (10)
Fully upgrade five weapons.
Weapon Specialist (20)
Acquire all upgrades for all weapons.
Fully Researched Thug Splicer (10)
Fully research the Thuggish Splicer.
Fully Researched Gun Splicer (10)
Fully research the Leadhead Splicer.
Fully Researched Spider Splicer. (10)
Fully research the Spider Splicer.
Fully Researched Houdini Splicer (10)
Fully research the Houdini Splicer.
Fully Researched Nitro Splicer (10)
Fully research the Nitro Splicer.
Fully Researched Rosie (10)
Fully research the Rosie.
Fully Researched Bouncer (10)
Fully research the Bouncer.
Fully Researched Little Sister (10)
Fully research the Little Sister.
Prolific Photographer (5)
Take at least one photo in every research group.
Research PhD (20)
Max out all possible research.
Quality Research Photo (20)
Take a Research Photo of the highest grade.
Researched a Splicer (5)
Take at least one Research Photo of a Splicer.
One Successful Hack (5)
Perform at least one successful hack.
Hacked a Security Bot (10)
Successfully hack a security bot.
Hacked a Security Camera (10)
Successfully hack a security camera.
Hacked a Turret (10)
Successfully hack a turret.
Hacked a Vending Machine (10)
Successfully hack a vending machine.
Hacked a Safe (10)
Successfully hack a safe.
Skilled Hacker (40)
Successfully complete 50 hacks.
Basic Inventor (5)
Successfully invent at least one item.
Avid Inventor (10)
Successfully invent at least 100 items.
Ammo Inventor (25)
Successfully invented all possible ammo types.
Little Sister Savior (100)
Complete the game without harvesting any Little Sisters.
Tonic Collector (50)
Collect or Invent 53 Tonics in the Physical, Engineering and Combat tracks.
Find every audio diary.
Seriously Good At This (40)
Complete the game on the hardest difficulty setting.
Dealt with every Little Sister (40)
Either Harvest or Rescue every Little Sister in the game.
Lucky Winner (10)
Hit the jackpot at a slot machine.
Toaster in the Tub (10)
Shock an enemy in the water.
Repair Security Bots
If you happen to have hacked a damaged security bot has a burning back, and is almost destroyed, simply deactivate and reactivate the little abomination, you're bodyguard will be good as new.
Aside from being one of the most fun plasmids in the game next to incinerate, telekinesis has numerous practical uses:
1. Many times in the game you will see items far out of your reach, either too far up or blocked off by some busted gate; Using telekinesis even in the general direction of the item makes it come immediately into your reach.
2. Explosive projectiles can be incredibly annoying in Bioshock; with your telekinesis power you are able catch and send back oncoming projectiles from nitro splicers, rpg turrets, and Big Daddies Rosies tend to throw proximity mines in response to you attacking them.
3. Almost any object can be picked up with telekinesis; try using trash cans, chairs, or even corpses to pummel your enemies. You can also incinerate a box, setting it on fire, then throw it at an enemy for added kick.
There are 7 research subject achievements, and then there's one for filling all research. Research is acquired by taking photos of the enemies. There are seven organic enemies, and then there are the security enemies. Although the security don't have their own achievements, they still count towards the PhD. Here are tips for getting these achievements, if you need them:
1. Although you can usually only get a perfect picture score once on a subject, you can continue to take photos of the same subject for another 2-4 pictures 5 was the most I got.
2. If you don't get all the research before the final boss little sisters are the hardest you can take your Big Daddy Suit into all the other levels. Not only does it give you an extra 25% damage resistance, none of the splicers, big daddies, or security will attack you. This leaves you free to take photos of all the enemies you need.
3. If you dealt with all the little sisters and still haven't gotten the research for them, you can go to the beginning of the Proving Grounds level. Go to the very end of the track to the second to last hidey Hole. bang on it with your wrench, then take pictures of the little girl that comes out. She will lead you for a short ways, and then go back into the final hole. GLITCH: if you do this more than once, the girls start to stack. I don't know how high it goes because I only did it once, but I think they can go into the wall. If you need to, go back to the beginning and repeat.
The only bad thing about this is that there is an annoying message that continues to flash "Ride the elevator to face Final Boss.This message will flash until you actually ride the elevator. If you follow tip #3, then you will have an annoying message saying Take the Harvesting Tool flash. This message will flash until you beat the boss.
Puncuation Error in Achievement
After you beat the first level and get the Completed Welcome achievement, look back at your achievements. You will see Completed Welcome and perhaps Toaster in the Tub. You will see that the Completed Welcome achievement has a period at the end of its title, while Toaster in the Tub does not. After you progress in the game further, you will see that no other achievement has a period after its title either. Good game, but the staff needs to retake English 101.