The lights are on
BC2 it felt better because it requires skill:
- You need to be familiar with the guns(all guns are based on actual recoil, combat effective-ness and accuracy)
- It requires you to select a class (engineer, recon, assault, and medic)
- its not cod where you can run around and kill your team mates, get quick scopes, no-scopes, glitch the game, earn care packages, a short list a killstreaks, hacks, etc.
- Team work is a nessesary factor to win (which most people have lack in)
- Sniping is more strategy based NOT like in CoD where people who snipe are consider "CaMpErZ" No each class has an important roll; and Btw snipers camp in REAL life. :P
- The environments are ment to be destroyed! Unlike CoD firing an RPG at a tree should have blow it away? No its still there just a scorch mark.
BF Bad Company 2 is open combat grounds which expose you and make you think about standing out in the open(which will get you killed)
Call of Duty has closed in combat zones, short campaign, some content, and is really a espionage/breach and take down game.
No one has commented on this article.