Decrease Noriety Fast - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Guides - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

What's Happening

Decrease Noriety Fast

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

A description has not yet been added to this group.

Decrease Noriety Fast

Everyone who plays the AC games know about noriety, and that it is not good, a quick way to get rid off it is with bribing heralds, but that does cost 500 florins. So try this:

bribe the herald then pickpocket him, it will get rid of most if not all of your noriety and you get all your money back.

 

Another way is if you are completely notorious then you can send an assassin after the high value target that is running and that brings you down 75% then go up to a poster and rip it off for the other 25%.This is completely free and fast.

Your comment has been posted.   Close
Leave a Comment