www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

What's Happening

Thoughts on PS4 and how the PC and Microsoft's next-gen system will be affected?

Not Answered This question is not answered
All Replies
  • ... So you're saying because they didn't show the actual hardware it somehow has an effect on what Microsoft is doing...

I think that makes no sense

• Top 150 Contributor
    • Male
  • Well Sony not showing their console has o effect on the quality of Microsoft's next gen system. We only know the basics of what they are doing with the system and the rest will be shown at e3 2013. Microsoft can only try to top it based on what little information that they know. Not to mention this late in the end of this generation of gaming, Microsoft should have been putting final touches on their system by the time Sony had their conferences. By now they should be working with developers to get new games and hopefully more Microsoft exclusives in. Sony had all that done. The PC also may not be affect. PC is one of those platforms that isn't really effected by the console wars. The PC playing style differs from every person where as the other main systems, xbox, ps3 and wii all of the consumers have the same item and it works exactly the same

• Not Ranked
    • Male
  • What does showing the actual appearance of the console have to do with the appearance or gaming quality of either MS or Sony's new console?  Either I don't, or you don't understand what you're asking...

• Not Ranked
    • Male
  • I'm sure that Microsoft will have similarities with whatever the PS4 produces.  By the end of the current generation, the PS3 and Xbox 360 are virtually the same console to many people.  Both systems have incorporated Wii-like technology into their systems.  So I say that the system itself doesn't matter; it's the content that makes the difference.  The games, pay services and personal preferences that will make the difference.  Lets just hope that Sony doesn't shoot themselves in the foot this time around by pricing the system out of consumer's wallet's reach.

• Not Ranked
    • Male
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)