www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

What's Happening
Create/Edit Post
Write your reply below. Click the "Post" button to submit your message.
  • Hey everyone,

The Vita board is kind of dead, so I'll try to get something going here. What are you all playing on your Vita? As for me:

1. Uncharted: Golden Abyss. I just picked this up recently (physical copy FTW) and it has definitely met my high expectations so far (26% completion). The only problem I have relates to my obsession with collecting every treasure, solving every mystery, and taking every picture. There are a lot of items to collect and I know I've already missed a lot of them. Oh well...looks like a second playthrough coming.

2. Final Fantasy IX: I am a huge FF fan, but I am having a hard time getting into this one. I don't know if I can handle the slow, plodding course of these old RPGs anymore. I have no doubt I'll finish it, but it could take a while.

3. Persona 2: Innocent Sin: Another excruciatingly slow RPG. The random battles in this game are absolutely killing me! I loved Persona 3, but I am really struggling to finish this one.

4. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: I finished up Sons of Liberty and quickly moved on to SnakeEater. The lengthy dialogue sequences in these games are ridiculous, but I love them anyways. SnakeEater is one of my all time favorites.

5. LittleBigPlanet Vita: I still jump into this from time to time mainly to see new user created levels, but I still have quite a few trophies to collect.

Others: Sound Shapes, Velocity (mini), Mortal Kombat, Wipeout 2048, Disgaea (PSP)

Let me know what you're playing and your thoughts on each. I'm always looking for opinions!

•