www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

What's Happening
Create/Edit Post
Write your reply below. Click the "Post" button to submit your message.
  • [quote user="Ladron de la Noche"]

The only console specific games worth playing are Metal Gear Solid 4 and Little Big Planet. Everything else is either crap or available for another system... or both.

[/quote]

Pro tip, if you're dead set on being an anit-Sony troll, that's fine, just keep it to yourself please.  You're not going to make any friends here with posts like that, you're just going to potentially start a flame war. 

If you're going to be that hard against Sony, at least expand upon why you think Sony's other triple A titles are all "crap."  I ask you, have you even personally played all these other titles that you insist are crap, or are you just automatically labeling them such because they're on the PS3 and not another console?

Anyways, back on the OP`s topic I would highly recommend inFamous.  That's one of the most addicting games I've played on the PS3 so far.  You may also want to look at Ninja Gaiden Sigma or Devil May Cry 4.  Valkyria Chronicles is a great tactical RPG to consider as well.  Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, and Killzone 2 are all great shooters on the PS3.  I've heard some people say that they thought the controls for Killzone 2 were on the stiff side, but you get used to it pretty quickly.

•