It is no secret that I am a fan of PS2.  I have touted its pros since early beta, but there is undoubtedly a major problem with the game.  That is a complete and total lack of an in game tutorial.  If you have experience with PS1 or the beta you can probably jump in without much trouble.  However for someone new to the PlanetSide universe the learning curve can be frustratingly steep.  Knowing this I put together a training video for PAX, my gaming community.  It is meant to alleviate some of the growing pains.

Now a few key notes.  This is a very basic video goes over all things as if you have no idea what is going on.  Anyone with some PS2 experience will probably find it overly drawn out.  2 it is designed for PAX so some of the interactions may seem odd for outsiders (server, outfit and other stuff is not going to pertain to you).  The video ended up being longer than I intended for it to be.  I was looking for it to be about 30 minutes, ended up closer to 1 hour.  Lastly this is my first intentionally created video.  Put together with a purpose so I would like critiques.  I dont plan on making future videos but I never intended on making this one so who knows.  Let me know what you think.  I do know the volume could have been better, also towards the end I start to use uhh and umms a lot.

But any way, here is the video hope you find it useful and it helps you enjoy a very good F2P game.