www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

What should I buy?

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 3 Replies |
  • 0 Followers
  • Thinking of getting a new computer? Or being really super awesome and building one yourself? Have no idea what a PCI slot is or a SATA cable? Put your woes to rest in this thread.

Remember: Three can keep a secret if two are dead. That said, you know what you have to do.

• I actually am thinking of getting a new computer and have no idea where to start or who to ask. That is why I came here after such a long absence. I have around $1,500 to spend on the case. I can throw in a bit more for the monitor, keyboard, and mouse. This will be the first computer I have built and I am nervous to not only spend that much but put it together. Anywho, any suggestions for parts and builds would be appreciated. Thank You.

• @ Castorskx

$1500, Laptop ftw? I built my desktop for just under 700 bucks and it runs any game at top settings. Newegg.com is your friend for building computers, you will save a lot of money but no tech support or overall warranty repairs whatsoever in building your own.

• Don't get a laptop with the intent to use it solely for gaming, building a custom desktop is a lot better.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)