www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

What's Happening

3DS

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 18 Replies |
  • 5 Followers
  • I've been looking for a discussion on the 3DS, but I haven't seen anything huge about a full on 3DS discussion, so please fire away. What 3DS games do you want? What games do you think will be system sellers? Are you excited? What games won't be good? Just let everything you want to talk about 3DS wise go free. Ask questions, talk about features, talk about online, discuss launch or launch window games, whatever you want. Have fun!

Creator of The GIO Fanfiction Group!

• Well ocarina of time is at the top of my list, maybe we can hope of a super smash bros game later, I mean if they can bring super street fighter 4 to the handheld they can definitly bring nintendo's best fighting game. As for the tech I hope it doesn't cause headache's in the long run.

• HERO:

Well ocarina of time is at the top of my list, maybe we can hope of a super smash bros game later, I mean if they can bring super street fighter 4 to the handheld they can definitly bring nintendo's best fighting game. As for the tech I hope it doesn't cause headache's in the long run.

Yeah, headaches would suck, but still from what I've heard (especially this weeks gameinformer show 61) the tech is very impressive, and the 3D works very well. Orcarina will be amazing, I still play the 64 version regularly, but I will definitely get it for a portable system. What about Kid Icarus?

• The only thing that really stands out are Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle and Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney, neither of which are coming out anytime soon (at least not in North America as we just got the third game a year after the fourth one came out).

Kid Icarus sounded awesome at first, but I'm iffy and from the sounds of things, it's turned into an on-rails game with too much focus on flight now. Not sure what to make of that.

• I'm going to get Pilot Wings Resort and SSF4 as my launch games, and will probably pick up a few more after I see some gameplay videos and reviews.  

I was finally able to try the 3DS out for the first time today at my local Best Buy, and WOW!  

• I tried it out yesterday. It was amazing, now I'm sold for sure.

• It was that good, well now I know I gotta get it, was the 3d great?

• That was the best part, otherwise it was just Pilotwings meets Sports Resort (which is a fun casual game, but not sure if I'm getting it or not). The graphics looked impressive enough in 2D but the 3D was amazing, nothing popped out, just the stuff that was further away was pushed back (like most 3D movies nowadays). It uses two screens that move further apart the more you turn the dial up. My eyes got sore after awhile on the highest setting, but keep in mind the 3DS was bolted to the stand at a low level for kids, so I couldn't do much in the adjusting my position department.

• That sounds great, I've been waiting for someone to say what the 3D was like, and i'm trying to sell my friends on it, but they haven't been sold yet. Its great to here its good 3D though.

• The Metal Gear Solid 3 port is the game that I'm most looking forward too. Resident Evil Revelations looks also looks good.

• Yeah! The MGS 3 port looks awesome, did you see that like 10 minute trailer. I'm really looking into that. Does anyone who checks this read Nintendo power? They had a full launch thing about 3DS in there last issue and in there new one. Dead or Alive Dimensions looks like a great showcasing title. So many games

• Is anyone looking forward to the 3D Kingdom Hearts Game: Dream Drop Distance. It looks kinda interesting.

• i played some airplane game at best buy...it made me feel like there was something terrible wrong with my eyes...like they were crossed or something...and it did give me a headache...dont know if i could get used to it...i was looking forward to it too

• Did you try lowering the 3D setting to see if that helped? Otherwise I don't know what to tell you, unfortunately.

• i did try that but then whats the point...if its not all the way 3d then there is no point...the games do sound cool though, like kid icarus and ocarina of time...it might ok for ya'll but i would suggest trying it before buying it

Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 12