www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

A Mass Social Experiment

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 4 Replies |
  • 1 Follower
  • Firs off, if you know what this is, do NOT give it away. I want to see everyones reaction to this.

1. Get an old copy of Pokemon Red or Blue (Generation I only)

2. Go to the old man that will teach you how to catch pokemon. Watch the demonstration.

3. Immediatly fly to Cinnabar Island and go to the rightmost part of the island.

4. Use surf on the very edge of the island. Do not go more right. Stay on the edge of the water.

<<Right there

5. This is the most important part. DO NOT catch anything you find here. I can not stress that enough. I am warning you now so that you know that I am not responsible for anything that happens to you beyond this point.

6. Please post your reaction to whatever happens here.

• I would not advise doing this. You can permanently damage the Hall of Fame section of the game... I will admit that I've done this already though 10 years ago... :-)

As for another interesting thing you could do:

1. Play a NEW GAME and avoid two different trainers, the one with a Slowpoke near Bill's House and the Gambler to the right of Saffron City.

2. When you learn FLY, go to where the Gambler is.

3. This is the hard part. As your character is walking in front of him, simultaneously press the START button. This might take a few tries, but you should be standing in front of the person with the menu open.

4. With the menu open, FLY to Cerulean City.

5. When you arrive at Cerulean City, you temporally won't be able to access the menu. Don't worry about this. Just walk to where the trainer with the Slowpoke is. Make sure there aren't any other trainers in the way.

6. Fight the trainer with the Slowpoke and beat him. When you do so, you'll be able to access the menu again. When you can access the menu, FLY to Lavender Town.

7. When in Lavender Town, head to the route to your left.

8. If you did this correctly, something special should happen just as you approach the route...

• Actually, it is perfectly safe if you do not catch what you see in my trick.

• Sadly, I don't have one of the first generation Pokemon games, but I can't wait to see what happens with this :)

^She's reacting to my posts! 

Check out some of my songs! https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelCoversPony/videos

• I've caught them. Well the "safe" ones.

Zero damage to my game, except the hall of fame, which is pretty wild, actually.

Currently playing: Modern Warfare 2, Resident Evil 5, New Vegas, Halo Reach, Bulletstorm

Add me on XBL: Pyr0CheeZeCake (that's a zero)

The Freeman Returns 2012. I'll give it hope for another year...

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)