www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

Are Mario games simply stupid?

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 133 Replies |
  • 8 Followers
  • thank you for ressing a year old thread Jay, real cool

"If you really loved me you'd all kill yourselves right now"  -Spider Jerusalem

• Wormpuke:

I'm a new member of this site. I am a 13 year old gamer, and I don't understand why people older than me actually like Mario. I simply do not get it. My opinion of it, is that it just looks like a game little kids would enjoy. But TEENAGERS? Jumping on bricks, controlling some little italian guy, with blue overalls, while collecting rings, and jumping on enemies, killing them? How is that actually fun, when you can play as a soilder and BLOW STUFF UP in games like Halo, Call of Duty, and Bad Company, or maybe solve puzzles like in Tomb Raider?

For me, I personally find these kind of games just, simply so much more.... Desirable, more interesting, and more mature looking than Mario. It really doesn't matter to me how much Mario has changed the gaming industry either. That's just my opinion.

I think the Mario games are, stupid. But why do so many others like it?

Why has a thread this awash in ignorance lasted this long?

• @RezHaz

The mods forget to close the threads in this forum from laughing too hard.

Currently playing: Modern Warfare 2, Resident Evil 5, New Vegas, Halo Reach, Bulletstorm

Add me on XBL: Pyr0CheeZeCake (that's a zero)

The Freeman Returns 2012. I'll give it hope for another year...

• Ok, first off, why are you posting something that will make nintendo gamers angry in a forum full of them? And second, I like Mario, and I am your age, I thought cod was stupid, and I played it, and loved it.

Ps, what games do you even own?

I like turtles. And monkeys. And cats.

Page 9 of 9 (124 items) «56789