www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

Sports Gaming on Nintendo Platforms

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 0 Replies |
  • 1 Follower
  • Anyone else disappointed with the lack of sports game on both Wii U and 3DS? I miss the old days where each console maker had their own series to compete with EA. Now all the console makers just let EA and maybe one or two other publishers fight over that market.

Why cant Nintendo step up and offer something in the wake of EA's BS shenanigans?! This has been bothering me and is what will eventually lead to me having to purchase the next Xbox or PS4. I love my sports games but there seem to be so few choices. Its EA or The Show for PS if you like Baseball.

Hell I'd settle for another Mario Tennis at this point, but Id really like to see some offically licensed sports games developed by Nintendo themselves. Why not have the best of both worlds? Just saying. Sports games need some sort of renaissance, not just prettier graphics. They are getting stagnant and that is where I believe Nintendo can make a difference. Ken Griffey Jrs Baseball series on the SNES is still fun as hell all these years later!

Am I the only one who feels this way!? Whats the general cosensus on this?

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)