www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

What's Happening
Create/Edit Post
Write your reply below. Click the "Post" button to submit your message.
  • For now, I don't know what to think. When it was first announced I was mad, but I'm not going to sit here and complain about how it should've been included in the first place. Is it upsetting that it should have been there before the 3DS released? Yes, but Nintendo didn't think they needed it, and I didn't think it needed it either. I'm fine with the add on now. I like how it's an optional control setting, but like I said before I didn't think the 3DS needed it. For now there's only six games that are going to use it and while they are good it doesn't seem like there will be too much of an issue with standard controls. I think the battery life on it is good and I've heard that it's comfortable but i'm most likely not going to buy. For one, there's only two (three if it gets released here) that I want that are going to use this, and that's Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Resident Evil: Revelations, and Monster Hunter 4 (reported to use this in the future). Second, I bought the Nyko battery extend pack for the 3DS and it doesn't look like that and the Circle Pad Pro will fit all at once. So for now, I have no bad thoughts on it, but I don't plan on buying and will probably wait for the inevitable redesign that has better battery life and has the two sticks and shoulder buttons included.

•