The lights are on
So I just bought Animal Crossing City Folk, there are alot of questions I want to ask so here they are.
1. What's the fastest way to make money without cheating?
2. When does the gracie grace store change their furniture set?
3. Can anybody tell me the dates they know of special events?
4. How do you get a high HRA score?
5. Tell me the neatest item in your possession.
6. How do you get a perfect town rating?
7. How do you crossbreed flowers?
8. What's the best month to fish?
9. Any other hints and tips will be gladly accepted.
10. How do you keep animals in your town from moving?
1. buy and sell turnups.....you can buy them only on sundays from June the wild boar.
2. I don't know
3. check the board daily for new posts
4. I don't know
5. My "vote for tortimer election poster"
6. have no weeds or dying plants for a week straight
7. I think, you plant different seeds in one hole....I never did it
8. summer months
9. get all the fruit...you make some serious bells by selling different fruit.
- thy and play online....the only way to complete your fossil collection is by going to other towns.
10. do chores for them when they ask and write letters to them