www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

What's Happening

***LOCKED*** NOMOREHEROES2 Is Coming

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 10 Replies |
  • 1 Follower
  • I t could very well be reviewed in the next gameinformer, as its release date is set for the end of january. What are your thoughts? Will GI trash it again? Are you buying it at launch? Is Gamestop gonna put together a preorder deal and what should it be? What will its real score be?

KAMINA-01-1.jpg Kamina image by lokwokcheung Suda51 Group

• If GI trashes it, I won't care. I still have my copy pre-ordered and all, and I can't wait to play as Travis again. I know I'm going to enjoy this game a lot.

Can't wait.

• Same here, I hope they include some preorder stuff myself since I plan on buying this first thing anyway.

• I wish GI put a search button on the site when they redid it.

• Meant no disrespect with this thread, joeseph. But yours was full of spoilers, I wanted one more reserved.

• dragonballjoseph:

I wish GI put a search button on the site when they redid it.

I know, ridiculous, isn't it.

• It looks like it will be much better than its original.  I doubt GI will really give it a bad score unless the game really sucks!

• "Push the A button to slash, slash, slash and repeatedly slash"

It has my attention.

Currently playing: Modern Warfare 2, Resident Evil 5, New Vegas, Halo Reach, Bulletstorm

Add me on XBL: Pyr0CheeZeCake (that's a zero)

The Freeman Returns 2012. I'll give it hope for another year...

• Please people learn how to use the search box. Ive seen so many no more heros 2 threads. If your not sure what it looks like here you go

I'm a Legendary GI member.

• I'm going to get the game no matter the reviewed score. The review from the first installment delayed my purchase but when I did. Holy Crap. No More Heroes turned out to be one of my favorite Wii titles. And part 2 will deliver more.

Grotesque violence...check

Sexual innuendos...check

Mecha duels...check

No More Heroes 2 will rule.

PSN ID - sgtCARLINO 

• Romars202129:

Meant no disrespect with this thread, joeseph. But yours was full of spoilers, I wanted one more reserved.

I mean no disrespect but "spoilers" are going to show up in these types of threads.  If this thread stayed up for long enough, it too would have its share of spoilers, some of which will be the same as in the other thread. It's a discussion thread, people are going to discuss every piece of information they've heard about.

Considering that the game hasn't even come out yet, I imagine any spoilers at this point shouldn't prove to be enough to weigh in on your desire to play the game, and if it is that bad, then turn a blind eye to all discussions of the game until after you play it for yourself.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)