The lights are on
Yes, I know Microsoft is screwing everyone over with Avatars, but 1 thing that I'd like to see is a Top 5 Stupidest ways to use the avatars in games.
1. Being able to talk to your Avatar in "Project Natal" (one of the few things that I'd say would be "why can't you kill yourself?" )
2. Avatars in Halo 3 ODST (they best resemble Grunts)
3. Avatars in all XBLA games, (Playing as your avatar in 'Splosion Man sounds like crap)
4. Beatles Avatars (avatars that look like the Beatles for their game)
5. Being able to play as your avatar in "Crackdown 2" (go kill yourself, and watch your avatar die)
These r my opinions, and now I'd like to see yours
How about just a whole GTA Avatar City mode? I know it would never happen but, well, people can dream, right?
I like the avatars. They're a good representation of peoples' personalities or interest. For instance, I like Steampunk, so my avatar is dressed in a Messenger Cap and shirt/vest.
i like the avatars but i think it would be funny to see them in GTA 4 getting shot up by a bunch of gang members. hahaha
i don't know how stupid it is, but I think it's funny as hell. You can have your avatar hanging upside down from the windshield in Dirt 2.
Formerly stljuggalo4life. Still a Cub hater.
I would like to turn all of the zombies in Dead Rising into my avatar. I would spend hours killing mobs of them in every way imaginable. I mean, I already did that with the regular zombies, but I would do it again.
Zombies in left 4 dead
Enemies in CoD or Halo
Civilians in GTA(oh god someone make this happen)
microsoft is trying ta use avatars I cant think of any game now but I get back ta ya when I can. have u used (wasted) mircrosoft points ta dress ya avatar(s)?