www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

Create a Sunday Comic Video Game Adaption

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 3 Replies |
  • 1 Follower
  • There aren't any that I know of, since the form does lend itself to gaming much...

But use your imagination.  Pick a sunday comic, and let loose on how it would be made into a game.

I would like to see a Calvin and Hobbes game done via the old Sierra/Lucasarts adventure gaming style.  Puzzles, bizzare situations, comic mischief, and oddly thought-proving dialogue between a 6 year-old and a stuffed tiger sounds ripe for adaptation.

Not that Bill Watterson would ever consent to such a thing.

Alright guys.  Your turn.

-- Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!

• RagingCeltik:

I would like to see a Calvin and Hobbes game done via the old Sierra/Lucasarts adventure gaming style.  Puzzles, bizzare situations, comic mischief, and oddly thought-proving dialogue between a 6 year-old and a stuffed tiger sounds ripe for adaptation.

Not that Bill Watterson would ever consent to such a thing.

No, and yes. Calvin and Hobbes couldn't be done justice in another form, and Bill Watterson is so off-the-map that nobody would even be able to find him to ask.

• Well, I never expect anything like that to happen.  Just throwing out a what if.  What would you do?

-- Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!

• Remember "Incredible Crisis" for the Playstation? It was a game about a day in the life of a random family, with each part of the day being represented by a different mini-game. Before it was over, you'd gone through the same day with each member of the family, causing them to occasionally (and inadvertantly) interact with each other over the course of the day.

I'd love to see that game with the Fox family of Foxtrot fame. Good times, right there.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)