www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

What game are you currently playing?

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 2,241 Replies |
  • 581 Followers
  • I finisher Witcher 3 Blood and Wine, it is amazing how a three year old game can still.be better than anything today oh, I will be playing Monster Hunter World and Horizon Zero Dawn CE soon....

• Guacamele and Sea of Thieves

Kill Ping and steal his girl.

• Yesterday I finished again Half Life 2, I mean I completed episode two and it was gorgeous as always, however the end of it is sooo intriguing that it's really a pain to wait for so long for releasing of the third one... Sometimes I think that it won't be released at all and that's extremely sad because I want to know so much what will be the end of this amazing story. Half Life 2 is one of the best games in my opinion and I think it deserves finally a good ending :rolleyes:

And in general I can't say that I'm a huge gamer, however I like to play sometimes in various ones if I want to relax during my free time :) My favourite ones are also BloodRayne, GTA series, Hitman, AlienVSPredator, Chaser, Prey, Serious Sam (but only the first one among all parts) and Painkiller. I like to play sometimes in flash ones and mmorg, especially The World Of Warcraft and Shaiya. And gambling is my other favourite type, I like free slot machine games and poker the most of all.

I also want to try Portal en.wikipedia.org/.../Portal_(video_game) too, as I know it was made by those guys who made Half Life 2 and got many positive reviews, I'm really curious if it's really so cool as it's said by many guys :)

•  

Oh, I like playing computer games, I was great fan of them in my teenage years and I still play them time till time, however now that happens not too often because adult life is much busier  :p 
    My the most favourite one is Half Life 2, in my opinion it's the best games which had been ever made. I played it so many times and I dream about releasing third episode some day. They should end that amazing plot!  :) 
    I also like GTA, Hitman and Alien VS Predator series, the last one from them was really good. BloodRayne is my favourite too, in my opinion it's one of the best ones in case of main female character. Chaser, Thief and Prey are good ones too.
    I like some mmorgs too, especially Cabal, Shaiya and World of Warcraft. But I don't play them often because I don't like much that donating thing for such types of games.
    And I adore virtual gambling, especially free slot machine games and card games, it's a great fun for me too but I've never spent too much money on such games.
  • I'm playing Battlefront 2. I'm not very far but do enjoy the game. I enjoy the game overall.

• Starcraft and LoL mostly as of late

Page 150 of 150 (2,242 items) «146147148149150