Switch Lights

The lights are on

What's Happening

Is the Microsoft Surface Pro legit?

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 1 Reply |
  • 2 Followers
  •  

The Surface Pro by Microsoft has already been out for a couple of months now and has been getting a lot of attention due to its versatility of having the functionality of a computer with elements of a tablet. The Surface Pro has an attachable keyboard that gives it a laptop kind of feel. So far, the reviews and critics have given it positive reviews.

Surface reviews- tech radarcnetzdnet

Microsoft_Surface_Pro

This Surface Pro can be thought of as an enhanced iPad. The Surface Pro will surely have a profound impact on the industry and change how the current tablets are being made. Apple might look into powering up their iPad and giving it more productivity tools.  Maybe the Macbook Air will eventually be small enough to be a flip touch screen tablet.

What do you think about the Surface Pro? Is it the best tablet/computer out there?

• my dad works for Microsoft so he got a surface pro 32 gig tablet for free in December... I have used both this tablet and other ipad product that my friends have and I can honestly say the surface pro is one of the most user friendly and has more available feature than apple products... now the only downside I have found is that the Microsoft marketplace(app store) is a little limited on its "stock" of available apps. now I have read on a Microsoft forum that the reason for this is that they scan all apps for viruses and malicious software unlike all the other app stores(i.e. android marketplace or the apple app store)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)