www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

What's Happening

Just Music Discussion. Music In Games. Website links allowed.

Not Answered This question is not answered
All Replies
  • RED, that depends on what kind of music you are talking about. If you are talking about everyday music you could hear on the radio, that award probably has to go to EA. Fifa's new soundtrack has killed it ever since they've done live updates which allow for constantly changing playlists.

If you are talking theatrical, it's pretty hard to beat the Final Fantasies.

• Not Ranked
    • Male
  • You bring up a good point about the somewhat obscurity of video game music.  Games like Mass Effect and Halo have fantastic sci-fi tracks, while games like Skyrim provide fantastic fantasy and chant sounds.  I find that music from movies is often overlooked as well.  

• Not Ranked
    • Male
  • Old people ring tones are liked by the public because these are designed with special interest of those persons that are experienced and skilled in preparation of ring tones.This is reality that ring tones are most important in the public because through these tones people can gain knowledge about each other with detailed observation of personality according to social, ethical and community values.

Helpful Resources : www.oldpeopleringtones.com

• Not Ranked
    • Male
  • Music, I believe, is what tops off a great game. What is one thing that stays constant throughout a whole video game? The music. Wether you like it or not, that background music is going to be there, following you step by step on your quest. This is a great topic to talk about because it is almost always pushed aside. Some of my favorite soundtracks are below.

Skyrim Main Theme -

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King theme -

Kingdom Hearts Theme -

(The kingdom hearts' soundtrack is my absolute favorite! Love that game!)

• Not Ranked
    • Male
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)