www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

Top Chef: Las Vegas

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 1 Reply |
  • 0 Followers
  • So who's been following Top Chef this season? They've definitely been coming up with excellent and interesting challenges (the cooking in the desert one was really interesting, as was the deconstruction challenge). It also seems like the competitors are better than they have been in the past. 

So far I'm thinking it'll be Bryan and Kevin in the final, Kevin's been consistent all through the competition, and Bryan stepped it up after the first week or two and is clearly in the top 3 at this point. 

It's definitely the best reality show on TV.

• I've been watching, of course. Definitely a kickass group of competitors, I'm thinking about hitting up the Langham Dining Room actually, Mike V's restaurant in Pasadena. I'm definitely thinking it'll be the Voltaggio brothers, Kevin, and Jennifer in the final four, any of them can take it from there depending on the challenges and stuff because they all kick a lot of ass. But Jenn's been pretty consistent and I mean c'mon, she's Eric *** Ripert's chef de cuisine, that's a pretty huge deal. Eric Ripert's La Bernardin is one of the best restaurants in the country, in the world even, on par with The French Laundry.

It should be a good season, it's fun watching everybody but those 4 drop out. Ashley's making sort of a surprise comeback but I think it's only a matter of time until she screws up again.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)