www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

Top 10 movies of the year

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 17 Replies |
  • 10 Followers
  • Anybody started working on a top 10 list yet?  I still need to see Lincoln and Amour, and of course The Hobbit and Django once those come out, but tentatively this is my list.

1. The Master

2. Cloud Atlas

3. Argo

4. Looper

5. Ruby Sparks

6. Moonrise Kingdom

7. The Dark Knight Rises

8. Skyfall

9. The Cabin In The Woods

10. Seven Psychopaths.

I had Avengers in there at #10, but I had to cut it.  Such a great year for films, and there are still a ton I have yet to see.  Lets see those lists!

• Sadly, not a top 10...

However, I do have my favorite out of that list!

Top 3

1). the Avengers

2). Dark Knight Rises

3). The Cabin in The Woods

"It's that we can't attack, defend, nor distract! At least.. We can see!" ~ Obby the Observer 

• Leviathan

Cabin In The Woods

The Loved Ones

Looper

Jiro Dreams Of Sushi

I haven't seen too many movies this year. I mean besides the first two I don't feel all that strongly about the rest of em.

lol what am i doing here

NEVAR FORGET

• the man with the iron Fists was pretty good.

• Wow.  I just realized how few movies I've actually seen this year.

1.  The Dark Knight Rises  (I actually felt disappointed after seeing this film, so high were my expectations after The Dark Knight.  Then I watched it again.  In a year of great comic book films, this one makes the others actually look silly by comparison.)

2.  Prometheus  (I can watch this film over and over again, just to see Michael Fassbender's David on the screen.  He's totally the hero of the film.)

3.  The Amazing Spider-Man  (A reboot was exactly what this franchise needed.)

4.  The Avengers  (Really just a superhero slugfest at heart, but it really knew how to give the fans what they wanted: costumed characters saying cool things and wrecking stuff.  And it was pretty fun to watch.)

5.  Skyfall  (Quantum better come back in the sequels.  We haven't forgotten about them, so don't think you can just give us an awesome updated Blofeld next time around.  Unless he's behind Quantum, in which case all is forgiven.)

Films I've not yet seen, but will probably make the list when I do:

Cloud Atlas (Reading the novel right now and loving it.  The movie never came to my town.)

Wreck it Ralph

The Cabin in the Woods

Life of Pi (You had me at the CGI tiger.)

The Master (Was gone from the theater where I live before I could see it.)

Films that are about to come out, and I hope will make the list:

The Hobbit

Django Unchained

• It all depends on the genre you enjoy the most.

Superhero: The Avengers

Action: Skyfall

Historical: Lincoln

Children: Rise of The Guardians

Adult: Ted

Overall, there wasn't too much variety in the movies this year. It was mostly superhero; with spiderman, batman, and the avengers. This is just my opinion though and I could not see everything.

• Not top ten but...:

1. The Hobbit

2. The Avengers

3. WiR

END OF LINE

• OH and Spiderman. That was great.

END OF LINE

• I received this watch as a Christmas gift in 2006. Buy a fancy watch to me, my mother, my father has decided to require something lasting, and may be useful, obviously one I graduated from basic military training. ID I would like to say, now, it is 2012, I went to Christmas,<a href="http://www.topburberrywatches.com">burberry watch</a> still wearing it. 6 years of torture, in a very harsh environment. This table has been sent to the the armored tanker, even in the Bradley Fighting Vehicle. Except for some scratches, I still watch looks good, but it does it when it was brand new. I can not replace the battery.I was lucky enough to be able to buy a watch for $ 50.00 USD, I have noticed that this watch,<a href="www.burberrywatchesmarketing.com/index.php watch women sale</a> I went back to about 70.00 Dorudoru. Big G shock watch! If you read other reviews, you were surprised to see other people complaining about how they have to have some unpleasant experiences, this particular design? Some do not like it, he said, when they watch the band, because it is to pull the hair on their wrist? Does not happen to me? Feel uncomfortable, they must be really hairy? If you are a fan of G Shock watches, you might be a you. When the time for a change, I noticed some other reviews said first and second hands, ANI-line "design. dfrd5fdgd

It is such a wonderful time, perfect design, only to start a new collection of instruments. To the team for nearly 30 years, has been the design and engineering brand G Shock watches, I can say no, <a href="http://www.topburberrywatches.com">cheap burberry watches</a>but exciting, I want to thank you for memories.This seconds G shock, I have these watches did some things. Currently, about two years, I have been in this mode, it will take a beating, and I look forward to the day I bought. About six years, I have my other G shock, corrosion (rubber), I am old, I bought this. To buy this watch. And stole $ 70, and continue through T.I received this watch <a href="www.burberrywatchesmarketing.com/index.php watch men sale</a>as a Christmas gift in 2006. Buy a fancy watch to me, my mother, my father has decided to require something lasting, and may be useful, obviously one I graduated from basic military training. ID I would like to say, now, it is 2012, I went to Christmas, still wearing it.  

6 years of torture, in a very harsh environment. This table has been sent to the the armored tanker, even in the Bradley Fighting Vehicle. Except for some scratches, I still watch looks good, but it does it when it was brand new. I can not replace the battery.

• If you like sports watch you, if your hands are small, which is the most suitable for you. It is lightweight, cheap burberry watchesvery attractive wardrobe with your tea and Jim. This watch in my hand while sleeping, I will one day there.I do not think there several times, has lost a watch. Threw it in the cupboard, and I think this is cool.Things work, I do carpentry, woodworking, and things of that nature, we want to watch wear sturdy. In addition,burberry watch men wading or kayaking, I worry about when you go near the water, in the hope that there is no clock. I can not get to the table on the basis of reviews, some people most of the time. Ever since I bought it, I have been good luck Casio. The past two days, has been a member of the Prime Minister delievered, I set the time out of the box, it is now almost wear it every day. I like to watch, it will do in the end want to watch me. dfrd5fdgd

It also looks good, and has a strong a good time. I look very stylish and affordable. I have a quick delivery. I recommend this watch defenatly! Because we know the rough boy, his BDAY me for my son a very tough watch.I can not wax eloquently now is really good, the last two years, I have this watch. To make life easier, burberry watch womenfrom my colleagues, and get a lot of opinions about cool, but I do, I really agree. This is all you need to do IMO. Through all the basic military training, because since then, I wear it to work and day-to-day training, (security forces) Air Force. , Generally, has been practicing in my most vibrant player (to work), the practice field, shooting, muddy and dirty, I wear it ran through a variety of things, I sweat. In addition, it is still just a little dust, it looks like a new watch. It seems almost immortal, do not leave no bad wear, and take the beatings. The only truly do not like the time it takes to adjust the time, all things considered, I think it is a little trouble. Believe me, you will not regret buying this watch.This is the second G shock, I have purchased in the past six months. First becuase you do not destroy or function,burberry watches but is not subject to, because I love these watches. G100-1BV G-Shock's little face in the family. Wearing a license plate, I was on my wrist, most of the G-Shock to see a small wrist. This, ANI figures all commonly used configuration is introdcution on to the great shock of the G major things in the family.

This is not a watch, wear a black tie event, we will be able to trust all occasions and look good. I bought this because I do not want the big bang the GW700 (atomic / solar) digital II previously purchased. G100 is very easy to set up, I have a great feeling. Digital readout of your time, use of the date either give up, or as a stopwatch. If you tuff watchs, it is the the G shock way to go. The best online ordering, my advice is the first stores to go to see the scope of the size of the face, the one that suits your style. The G shock you how to find the perfect you think your style is not important. I was hooked!

• This is an online manual,<a href="www.originalarmaniwatches.com/armani-quartz-watches-c-2.html">cheap armani watches</a>  Casio module 2747. I thank God, you want to find online! Watch in my hands, I am on the screen, it has become very simple once! Struggling in the first few hours, I have three bottles of beer and found the online documentation, within five minutes, I think there is such a small suction cup set. I saved my pooter manual to find out this little gem is not how to do many other things. (I am, I'm sure, a set management ordered pizza, and 401K of your place. Whatever)I want to see when you can look at, <a href="www.originalarmaniwatches.com/armani-gold-watches-c-3.html">armani gold watches</a> reliable, dependable work is rough. Which is not all - I will replace the same model, about 10 years ago I bought. Very good, now I have to watch ownership is in fact little more than two hours.

This is both analog and digital basic settings (time, day, date), I spent the time set. I know it did not come up with a brilliant solution of the main problem is two hours another possibility. Ha! The main problem, a small manual with it, it is necessary to read the microscope. Size wise, but it is suitable for your pocket, it is easy to see Levi (almost impossible to bend in half the fat in a small book, it is more difficult). When you have to get it, at least, it seems to be such a plus, watch, or complex.When I found this watch, <a href="http://www.casiowatcheslive.com">casio watches</a> I was looking for a new band Casio wave receptor watches - the same as a complete monitoring. I had some trouble, I had to adjust the band, just now, I am very happy because my new table punch charming. It has some of the more expensive models, hourly beep, but the lack of, to make up for its price. I need a cheap watch to wear when you have a job or do other chores outside the garden. I thought I would not look very cheap, however. This watch is exactly what I was looking for. The watch looks good, I like it for less than $ 20, and more expensive.I bought this watch to wear every day. Ideal choice for everyday use, it is very easy to set up and use, sturdy and durable,<a href="http://www.casiowatcheslive.com">mens casio watches</a>  it is light. If you need a good watch, metal with light and easy to use, good for you, this is your watch! These watches look great, I have a function, and I did not expect to find such a great price. I bought a gift, and I want to buy it.

This is a great discovery. This is a great watch money. I am very pleased to know you have adjustible with, in order to adapt to a very large wrist. Do not pinch, it looks elegant, brushed stainless steel band is very sturdy. LED Ministry of watches have more functionality than you might hope to find more expensive watches. The evidence enough water to swim round this. Great shopping!

• I have a very good product, casio sheen watches and all of them when I was able to buy back a comprehensive marketing ES DE LOS paquetes Como vine Dudas role serias? hay SIEM PRE EXCELENTE producto ESTO VA wrong friends in Los Angeles venezolanos Que similar products the proposal, but it is what I expected quede the Fino ciando six Miss compras? fraud in good quality MUY Delica soybean SEGURIDAD fraud losses, the delete link stainless steel bracelet is the very best paquetes me is not easy. Not the face of the watch, which has been found to be particularly useful for lighting button and note the phone number storage / LCD window will appear.I use these features digital casio standards watches watch one of those people, I did not spend a lot of money, I want to take things a little Dressier work. I also found in many digital clock, countdown timer, especially not function, does not want to give up, I rely on a number of functions. ,

But not usually digitized, this watch, just do not have a data bank of three independent alarm. Yes, but it is very beautiful, easy to read, but it will not do the watch is certainly less than $ 20. Likes to see a very thin, I was more than you want thick, this is not necessarily a bad thing, I'm definitely better than I've seen many other similar tables thin. Often shirk their responsibilities, and recommended temporary Casio watches, its reliability and explosions, this watch is no exception. On the basis of the appearance and functionality of this watch, I highly recommend it.For your day-to-day needs,casio watch men  this Casio watch is a good watch - and then some. It is easy to do a large face, and did not see more of dial-up or digital display can be read at a glance. This is good lighting in the dark, you can use the water, With a brave look, its design, with a thick band - a perfect match for the big face.

This watch, because it can run, many people have a very cool feature. Its durability and functionality, this watch is well worth the price.The most important is that the light is very weak, almost always the only drawback is that this watch, the electronic table only the face of the watch does not, you will, I can read, I like this table glow-in-dark hands of a clock lighting price, you can not beat it:

• 1. The Hobbit

2. A Man on a Ledge

3. The Bourne Legacy

4. The Dark Knight Rises

5. Lincoln

6. Les Miserables

7. Act of Valor

8. Skyfall

9. Chronicle

10. Men In Black 3

Some of those might have come out earlier! I'm not to sure about Men In Black, Chronicle, and Act of Valor. I think they may have been late 2011 movies. Correct me if I'm wrong!

• This is 40

Ted

Red Dawn

Lincoln

A Man on a Ledge

Men In Black 3

Skyfall

Rise of the guardians

The Bourne Legacy

The Dark Knight Rises

• The Dark Knight Rises

The Hunger Games