Switch Lights

The lights are on

The current state of gi online

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 1 Reply |
  • As a fan of Gameinformer for many years now (over ten), I am disappointed at the current state of the comments section on GI online. This is a place to discuss games and related media, but unfortunately a few bad apples who shall not be named have used the comments section to spam insults at each other. I have also seen a mod who shall not be named joining in on these conversations, which is highly unprofessional. As a mod for another website we delete insults directed at other commenters, warn the offender and ban them for repeated offences. The great thing about GI online is our freedom of speech, and although I will continue to enjoy and read the well written articles they have to offer that does not mean I have to condone said behavior. On a side note, I would like to compliment the mods at cd project red for their excellent professionalism, keep up the great work guys!

• This is my first time in the forums, so maybe here the issues you're referring to are more prevalent, but in all the GI articles I've read, almost all of the comments are fairly civil... really, compared to some other sites, GI has the least toxic comment sections imo. Even if this wasn't the case, I don't think any comments should be deleted. People should be free to say what they feel, even if you don't like or agree with their opinion.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)