www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

What's Happening

"Euro techno-loving raver" isn't "Bad-Ass"?

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 1 Reply |
  • 1 Follower
  • In issue 209, September 2010, "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" (page 31); GI comments, "We're all for anything that makes [Infamous 2's] lightning-spewing protagonist look more like a bad-ass and less like a Euro techno-loving raver," regarding the new Cole.

I know GI isn't (and honestly shouldn't be) a left leaning, socially progressive, politically correct magazine; but I'd like to think that at least someone in the writing staff feels that "bad-ass" and "Euro techno-loving raver" don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Perhaps I'm wrong. Perhaps if you're a techno-loving, rave-going, European you are most definitely not a bad-ass. But it begs the question; if not bad-ass, just what do the writers at GI think Euro techno-loving ravers are exactly?

See locked thread that I apparently misfiled under "General Gaming" HERE

• Like Treestump showed you in your last thread, there is already a thread for infamous 2 here. So feel free to re-post this in that thread. We try to stick to one thread per topic around here, which is why this thread is getting locked.

Also re-posting a thread that was previously locked is against the Forum Rules. So please don't do it again. If you haven't already please check out the Newcomer Cheat Sheet.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)