www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

What's Happening

The forums are ruined.

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 2 Replies |
  • 1 Follower
  • How is this still going on? The amount of spam is ridiculous! These forums were once so active and interesting I would spend countless hours browsing and commenting. Now all the great and interesting posts are hidden under piles of spam and fake posts. The forums are disgusting to look at now. I wouldn't be complaining if this was something that just started, but it's been going on for quite some time now.

I'm sorry to say it, because I respect website moderators (especially G.I.O's), but the guys and gals working on the forums are not up to snuff.

I know I'm not the only one posting about it, so I apologize for being another one of "those complainers".

Thanks for listening.

• its the truth

Check Out XboxCulture.com/raffles - July 2014 Giveaway is Sniper Elite 3 & (2) $50 Gift Cards!

• Don't worry, nobody is blaming you for complaining about the spam in here. It's been ridiculous for a long time.

The IT guys recently added the "Report as Spam" button to forum posts, blog posts and news article comments. So if you see spam click that button. Just that button isn't going to solve the whole problem, but the staff is working towards it.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)