www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

What's Happening

Discuss Your Life Thread

• rated by 0 users
  • This post has 4,704 Replies |
  • 150 Followers
  • I've been pretty busy with class, and the forums have not made it any easier.  I really like the changes; I just want to take a while to become familiar with it all.  I ate at the cafeteria at my uni a while ago, and now my tummy hurts.   :(  

Overall it's been a good day mainly because of the forums to be honest.  Tomorrow my friends are coming into town so we can all fiesta!  

• I've been on work overload for a while. I went to a Conference for my school roughly two weeks ago and the week following was general testing at my school. That being said, I fell behind majorly in my schoolwork since my teachers weren't really there to help me work it out.

On top of catching up with schoolwork, I'm trying to balance the things I want to do. I'm trying to start a musical project at my school revamping and personally re-writing all the music that is played often at weekly Assemblies with full band in the notion of the very very large amount of musical influences I have. This is something I'm passionate about doing - I'm not so passionate about finishing mathematical formulas despite how interesting it may be for me to do such work. I want to do what I love - the most difficult but satisfying thing I find to accomplish in life is that.

It's not like I don't think I'll be able to do it. I'm starting the writing process this weekend on alto saxaphone for my friend who's going to help perform. I'm going to include trumpets, violin, two acoustic guitars, grand piano, cajon, and a bunch of other unique percussion instruments and instruments in general. It's an interesting experience I'm happy to lead. There's also deeper, more spiritual convicted reasons why I am doing this, however this is not something to dive into here of all places unless asked.

I am contempt with my life in a good way. I can't wait to achieve and unravel my passions onto music paper.

On another note I'm happy with my relationship - it's almost been a year strong. It's very different how I am with this girl. She's amazing, and not as a girlfriend, as a legitimate person. It's great. =)

So, things are bouncy in my life right now. Can't wait to see how things unfold not just now, but in the coming years.

• I don't have much to say my life is pretty bland. I have two online college classes right now that are extremely easy. Later in the semester I have to accelerated classes which should also be easy. I'm gonna shoot for a 4.0 which something I've never even come close to trying. My life is slowly going back uphill. It's all about me pushing myself through school now and finding a job.

• I thought we were beyond this part of our lives.

• I wish this thread could survive, but I know once the mods are restored it will be gone.

• ßℓuεßДℓℓš:

I've been on work overload for a while. I went to a Conference for my school roughly two weeks ago and the week following was general testing at my school. That being said, I fell behind majorly in my schoolwork since my teachers weren't really there to help me work it out.

On top of catching up with schoolwork, I'm trying to balance the things I want to do. I'm trying to start a musical project at my school revamping and personally re-writing all the music that is played often at weekly Assemblies with full band in the notion of the very very large amount of musical influences I have. This is something I'm passionate about doing - I'm not so passionate about finishing mathematical formulas despite how interesting it may be for me to do such work. I want to do what I love - the most difficult but satisfying thing I find to accomplish in life is that.

It's not like I don't think I'll be able to do it. I'm starting the writing process this weekend on alto saxaphone for my friend who's going to help perform. I'm going to include trumpets, violin, two acoustic guitars, grand piano, cajon, and a bunch of other unique percussion instruments and instruments in general. It's an interesting experience I'm happy to lead. There's also deeper, more spiritual convicted reasons why I am doing this, however this is not something to dive into here of all places unless asked.

I am contempt with my life in a good way. I can't wait to achieve and unravel my passions onto music paper.

On another note I'm happy with my relationship - it's almost been a year strong. It's very different how I am with this girl. She's amazing, and not as a girlfriend, as a legitimate person. It's great. =)

So, things are bouncy in my life right now. Can't wait to see how things unfold not just now, but in the coming years.

That's great that you know what you're really passionate about and are involved in activities dealing with it.  I'm still trying to decide what I really enjoy doing, because I'm going to have to start taking specific college courses very soon.  I think of my interests but wonder how I would feel having a profession dealing with it for the rest of my career.  I'm afraid of choosing a wrong major and being stuck into a career that I really wouldn't enjoy.  

• This ain't a song for the brokenhearted

No silent prayer for the faith departed

And I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd

You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud

It's my life

It's now or never

I ain't gonna live forever

I just wanna live while I'm alive

My heart is like an open highway

Like Frankie said, "I did it my way"

'Cause it's my life

This is for the ones who stood their ground

For Tommy and Gina who never backed down

Tomorrow's getting harder, make no mistake

Luck ain't even lucky, gotta make your own breaks

It's my life

And it's now or never

'Cause it's my life

You better stand tall

When they're calling you out

Don't bend, don't break

Baby, don't back down

It's my life

It's now or never

'Cause I ain't gonna live forever

(It's my life)

And it's now or never

'Cause it's my life!

• So this is the new Good Day/Bad Day thread then?

Whatever. Good Day, because I got to use the new forums!

Goodnight everybody.

• As long as Faust, Mimi and Blade don't talk about their boobs, it should be OK.

• King Süshi:

As long as Faust, Mimi and Blade don't talk about their boobs, it should be OK.

Poor blade... Today I have done nothing but work on this essay. I am applying for an internship at a church so it really needs to be awesome, and I'm sucking it up hard right now.

• I agree with Sushi here; as long as we can keep things appropriate I don't mind giving it another shot.  However, it might be a good idea to remake this as a discussion thread instead of a question thread.

Ginger and Jack and four or five Feminax.

• I work 38 hours a week and barely pull in $500 every 2 weeks. I'm miserable with my current employment situation, but unfortunately no one wants to hire a broken former soldier. The best thing I have going for me is that my girlfriend is living with me, but she can't find work either because she got hip fractures from the military. So, I am supporting the 2 of us on $1000 a month. I'd get a second job, but I'm also trying to start college.

All in all, I'm stuck in a crap situation without a whole lot of options. Its why I come off as a jerk sometimes, or am completely goofy. Its my way to deal.

• Basically, school, football, work. School's pretty easy since I'm a Senior, football is a load of fun, and when I work it's usually okay. Just hoping this year is a lot of fun, can't believe I'm almost done with school, it's a weird feeling. It really doesn't seem like I've been in Jr/Senior high school for six years.

• Sartoris:

I agree with Sushi here; as long as we can keep things appropriate I don't mind giving it another shot.  However, it might be a good idea to remake this as a discussion thread instead of a question thread.

• I got in a crab battle today, caught a huge *** blue crab in my garage.  Would've posted pics but I barely know how to log on right now.  Thankfully it didn't gouge my eyes out.

Page 1 of 314 (4,705 items) 12345»