www.GameInformer.com
Switch Lights

The lights are on

What's Happening
Create/Edit Post
Write your reply below. Click the "Post" button to submit your message.
  • Hey, I'm (secret name), but everyone just calls me (secret nickname) or Pedro for short.  I got a subscription to GI two Christmases ago, but it ran out last year, and I still need to renew it... :-S

I've never interacted with the community or the editors on a level like this, so bear in mind that if I ever offend, it is NEVER on purpose.  If I tease you, I'm not doing it out of spite, I'm trying to lighten the mood and be friendly.  Now that that's out of the way...

I am an online high schooler, so I like to check in to the forums every now and then.  Occasionally, I stay a little longer than intended (like right now), but that just means that you're rid of me for longer later on.

A cool job I would love is a game journalist, preferably at Game Informer (obviously :-) ).  Of course, we can all dream, and odds are that it won't happen, but regardless, that's what I'd like to do after college.

I've got more details on my profile, if you want to have a look-see.  See you guys later! :-)

•