The lights are on
Today the game company unveiled their entire schedule for the game conference, which will take place in Cologne, Germany, from August 15th to 19th.
The highlight for many fans will be on Thursday, August 16th, when Blizzard unveils the opening cinematic to the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria expansion as well as a hands-on demo that will be accessible through the conference. Starcraft fans will be happy to know that the multiplayer mode for Heart of the Swarm will be open for visitors to the Blizzard booth, as well as the opportunity to play the recently released Diablo III.
In addition to these events, there are also several smaller activities, including:
- Blizzard developer signings
- Professional Starcraft II showmatches
- Opportunity to watch top guilds raid in World of Warcraft
- The chance to hear an orchestra perform live some of Blizzards best music
- The annual Blizzard costume and dance competition
- The chance to take part in quizzes and giveaways throughout the event
For more information about Gamescom visit the official website.