The lights are on
The first piece of download content for Max Payne 3, Local Justice, arrives on July 3 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The PC version is available July 17. The content includes three new multiplayer maps designed after the game's final chapters, one new weapon and item, a new faction for multiplayer, and new achievements/trophies.
Here's the list:
• 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
• The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
• Light Fingers Item for faster looting
• M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
• São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
Rockstar is offering Local Justice at a discount during the launch week since it was originally due out in June. It will cost 480 Microsoft Points or $5.99 on PlayStation Network and PC. After the first week it drops raises to 640 Microsoft Points or $7.99. If you purchased the Rockstar Pass, it's free.
Additionally on July 3, all pre-order and retail DLC will be available for purchase on Xbox Live and PSN (and free of charge for those of you who have purchased the Rockstar Pass). PC players will also be able to get the pre-order and retail DLC on July 17th when the Local Justice Pack launches for PC.
• Cemetery Map: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
• Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
• Pill Bottle Item: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
• Deadly Force Burst: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
• Classic Max Payne Character: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
[Source: Rockstar Games]
Yes! Can't wait
I'd love to buy this but I'm having WAY too many issues with the multiplayer. I can't get the stupid free download items I earned to download (after putting in the code), and the matchmaking does not lend itself well on PC when I want to game with my friends.
Meh... I don't like the multiplayer. Come on Rockstar, give us some singleplayer DLC in New York or something.
"After the first week it drops raises to 640 Microsoft Points or $7.99"- lol *double-take*
Not a big fan of the multiplayer
I was starting to think I wasted money on the pass; I was wrong. Cant wait for these goodies!
So I love the game and all but every time I try to play multiplayer I end up in my own room and no one ever joins.... anyone else have this problem?
Lovin' the Rockstar Pass! Can't wait to check it out
Sweet that they are giving it a timed discount.
Where is the single player DLC?